Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1999 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,526 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Jack Oakie
- 1930Bob Crewe
- 1934Ann Flood
- 1943John Walker
- 1953Baaba Maal
- 1959Vincent Irizarry
- 1968Aya Hisakawa
- 1975Nina Brosh
- 1976Judith Holofernes
- 1976Tevin Campbell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1920Richard Quine, American actor, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1939Lucia Popp, Slovak soprano (d. 1993)
- 1944Booker T. Jones, American pianist, saxophonist, songwriter, and producer
- 1950Barbara Fairchild, American singer-songwriter
- 1955Les McKeown, Scottish singer (Bay City Rollers)
- 1959Toshihiko Sahashi, Japanese composer
- 1964Wang Kuang-hui, Taiwanese baseball player and coach
- 1984Sandara Park, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (2NE1)
- 1986Ignazio Abate, Italian footballer
- 1986Robert Müller, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1893The treaty of the Durand Line delineating the border between present day Pakistan and Afghanistan is signed by Sir Mortimer Durand, a British diplomat in British India, and the Afghan Amir Abdur Rahman Khan; the Durand Line has gained international recognition as an international border between the two nations.
- 1933Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Gabon ends as Free French Forces take Libreville, Gabon, and all of French Equatorial Africa from Vichy French forces.
- 1968Equatorial Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1970The 1970 Bhola cyclone makes landfall on the coast of East Pakistan becoming the deadliest tropical cyclone in history.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: In response to the hostage situation in Tehran, US President Jimmy Carter orders a halt to all petroleum imports into the United States from Iran.
- 1990Crown Prince Akihito is formally installed as Emperor Akihito of Japan, becoming the 125th Japanese monarch.
- 1997Ramzi Yousef is found guilty of masterminding the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- 2011Silvio Berlusconi tenders his resignation as Prime Minister of Italy, effective November 16, due in large part to the European sovereign debt crisis.
- 2014The Philae lander, deployed from the European Space Agency’s Rosetta probe, reaches the surface of Comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sasha Roiz, Song Ji-hyo, Steven Fromholz, Ty Hardin, George Benson, KT Tunstall, Lea Salonga, Jean Fergusson, Ravi Teja, Adam Gontier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 12, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1975 – Yacoub Al-Mohana, Kuwaiti director and producer; July 28, 1958 – Michael Hitchcock, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 22, 1997 – Field Cate, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006