Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1999 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,405 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Tudor Davies
- 1903Jack Oakie
- 1917Jo Stafford
- 1922Kim Hunter
- 1929Grace Kelly
- 1939Ruby Nash Garnett
- 1952Max Grodénchik
- 1960Ismo Alanko
- 1970Craig Parker
- 1978Alexandra Lara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1780Piet Retief, South African ruler (d. 1838)
- 1889DeWitt Wallace, American publisher, co-founded Reader’s Digest (d. 1981)
- 1911Buck Clayton, American trumpet player and academic (d. 1991)
- 1937Ina Balin, American actress (d. 1990)
- 1962Mariella Frostrup, Norwegian-Irish journalist and actress
- 1970Tonya Harding, American figure skater
- 1973Radha Mitchell, Australian actress and producer
- 1975Katherine Grainger, Scottish-English rower
- 1984Omarion, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (B2K)
- 1984Yan Zi, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330Battle of Posada, Wallachian Voievode Basarab I defeats the Hungarian army in an ambush.
- 1439Plymouth, England, becomes the first town incorporated by the English Parliament.
- 1920Italy and the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes sign the Treaty of Rapallo.
- 1933Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
- 1936In California, the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1968Equatorial Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 1997Ramzi Yousef is found guilty of masterminding the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- 2003Shanghai Transrapid sets a new world speed record (501 km/h) for commercial railway systems, which remains the fastest for unmodified commercial rail vehicles.
- 2011Silvio Berlusconi tenders his resignation as Prime Minister of Italy, effective November 16, due in large part to the European sovereign debt crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stuart Price, Vincent D'Onofrio, Giorgio Tozzi, Sam Moran, Frank Cady, Greta Garbo, Yung Berg, Willie Dixon, Kevin Sussman, Eka Darville.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 12, 1999.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1974 – Jonny Fairplay, American actor; April 16, 1978 – John Buffalo Mailer, American actor, producer, and playwright; October 5, 1981 – Kelvin Tan, Singaporean singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889