Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 318th day of the year 1928. It was the 46th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,821 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,940 days or 29.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 1960.
If a dog named Wolph - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wolph will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wolph will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Gunnar Björnstrand
- 1913Helen Mack
- 1931Andrée Lachapelle
- 1934Garry Marshall
- 1935Tom Atkins
- 1941Dack Rambo
- 1942John P. Hammond
- 1952Art Malik
- 1960Neil Flynn
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1869Ariadna Tyrkova-Williams, Russian-American activist, journalist, and politician (d. 1962)
- 1899Iskander Mirza, Pakistani general and politician, 1st President of Pakistan (d. 1969)
- 1941Mel Stottlemyre, American baseball player and coach
- 1943Jay Sigel, American golfer
- 1946Stanisław Barańczak, Polish-American poet, critic, and scholar (d. 2014)
- 1950Gilbert Perreault, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1956Ginger Alden, American model and actress
- 1959Caroline Goodall, English actress
- 1967Jimmy Kimmel, American comedian, actor, and talk show host
- 1979Kick, Japanese comedian and writer
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1887Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
- 1916Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1956The Supreme Court of the United States declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq agrees to the terms of the UN Security Council Resolution 1441.
- 2012A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Hartman, Kali Rocha, Josh Hartnett, Shizuka Kudō, T-Pain, Belinda Lang, Gitane Demone, Boris Moiseev, Nathalie Baye, Nicki Aycox.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for November is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 318th day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 46th Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 51 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,821 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,940 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,111
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 1960
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Sealyham Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- November modern birthstone: Topaz
- November mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- November birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1932 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1942 (-128)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1980 – Brian McFadden, Irish singer-songwriter (Westlife); December 29, 1976 – Danny McBride, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 15, 1996 – Jake Cherry, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,671