Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 318th day of the year 1960. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,028 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,343 days or 20.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 746 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 1992.
If a dog named Arto - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arto will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Arto will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Carl Schenstrøm
- 1913Helen Mack
- 1924Linda Christian
- 1934Garry Marshall
- 1944Timmy Thomas
- 1947Joe Mantegna
- 1958John McConnell
- 1959Caroline Goodall
- 1982Kumi Koda
- 1987Hatsune Matsushima
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1761John Moore, Scottish general (d. 1809)
- 1814Joseph Hooker, American general (d. 1879)
- 1894Arthur Nebe, German SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1934Jimmy Fontana, Italian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013)
- 1938Jean Seberg, American-French actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1943Roberto Boninsegna, Italian footballer
- 1953Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Mexican politician
- 1956Anna Verouli, Greek javelin thrower
- 1957Nick Baines, English bishop
- 1982Kumi Koda, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters PUOFEQHCE? Check your answers here: Word scramble PUOFEQHCE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1553Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer and four others, including Lady Jane Grey, are accused of high treason and sentenced to death under Catholic Queen “Bloody” Mary I.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal is torpedoed by GS U-81, sinking the following day.
- 1966In response to Fatah raids against Israelis near the West Bank border, Israel launches an attack on the village of As-Samu.
- 1970Bhola cyclone: A 150-mph tropical cyclone hits the densely populated Ganges Delta region of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), killing an estimated 500,000 people in one night. This is regarded as the 20th century’s worst natural disaster.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
- 1990In Aramoana, New Zealand, David Gray shoots dead 13 people in a massacre before being tracked down and killed by police the next day.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq agrees to the terms of the UN Security Council Resolution 1441.
- 2007Russia officially withdraws from the Soviet-era Batumi military base, Georgia.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lindsay Sloane, Rosalie Allen, Colin Baker, JB Magsaysay, Michael Winterbottom, Irv Gotti, Mitchell Lewis, Jason Gainza, Isabelle Severino, Braguinha.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1960.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1960 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 30, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 1942. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 13th November 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 318th day of 1960
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,028 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,343 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 746
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 1992
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 30, 1987 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 1942 (-127)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles (November 14, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1959 – Jeff Pilson, American bass player, songwriter, and actor; July 7, 1923 – Liviu Ciulei, Romanian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011); March 4, 1962 – David Sparrow, English-Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136