Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 317th day of the year 1967. It was the 46th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,474 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,491 days or 17.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 1999.
If a dog named Carie - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 291 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Carie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Hermione Baddeley
- 1924Linda Christian
- 1944Timmy Thomas
- 1959Caroline Goodall
- 1967Jimmy Kimmel
- 1967Juhi Chawla
- 1967Steve Zahn
- 1977Huang Xiaoming
- 1982Kumi Koda
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1486Johann Eck, German theologian and academic (d. 1543)
- 1886Mary Wigman, German dancer and choreographer (d. 1973)
- 1920Guillermina Bravo, Mexican dancer, choreographer, and director (d. 2013)
- 1931Andrée Lachapelle, Canadian actress
- 1941Mel Stottlemyre, American baseball player and coach
- 1944Timmy Thomas, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer
- 1949Terry Reid, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1954Scott McNealy, American businessman, co-founded Sun Microsystems
- 1959Caroline Goodall, English actress
- 1969Lori Berenson, American activist
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UOFUGAOZ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words UOFUGAOZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1002English king Æthelred II orders the killing of all Danes in England, known today as the St. Brice’s Day massacre.
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1966In response to Fatah raids against Israelis near the West Bank border, Israel launches an attack on the village of As-Samu.
- 1986The Compact of Free Association becomes law, granting the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands independence from the United States.
- 1992The High Court of Australia rules in Dietrich v The Queen that although there is no absolute right to have publicly funded counsel, in most circumstances a judge should grant any request for an adjournment or stay when an accused is unrepresented.
- 1995A truck-bomb explodes outside of a US-operated Saudi Arabian National Guard training center in Riyadh, killing five Americans and two Indians. A group called the Islamic Movement for Change claims responsibility.
- 2001War on Terror: In the first such act since World War II, US President George W. Bush signs an executive order allowing military tribunals against foreigners suspected of connections to terrorist acts or planned acts on the United States.
- 2007Russia officially withdraws from the Soviet-era Batumi military base, Georgia.
- 2012A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elizabeth Peña, Kendall Jenner, Mariko Shinoda, Mac Dre, Sayumi Michishige, Scarlett Pomers, Amy Carlson, Josh Flitter, Władysław Komar, Jim Foglesong.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1967.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1967 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1952. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 13th November 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1967
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 46th Monday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 250 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,474 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,491 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 660
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 1999
- Age in dog years: 291 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1995 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1952 (-165)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: To Sir With Love by Lulu (November 18, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XI.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1966 – Kevin Gilbert (musician), American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1996); September 9, 1981 – Julie Gonzalo, Argentinian-American actress and producer; March 4, 1902 – Rachel Messerer, Lithuanian-Russian actress (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,156