Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 317th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,963 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Dreidel - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dreidel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dreidel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Edward Buzzell
- 1909Gunnar Björnstrand
- 1931Andrée Lachapelle
- 1936Salim Kallas
- 1948Adelle Lutz
- 1953Frances Conroy
- 1955Whoopi Goldberg
- 1967Juhi Chawla
- 1971Noah Hathaway
- 1982Kumi Koda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1559Albert VII, Archduke of Austria (d. 1621)
- 1906Hermione Baddeley, English-American actress and singer (d. 1986)
- 1911Buck O'Neil, American baseball player and manager (d. 2006)
- 1917Robert Sterling, American actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1924Linda Christian, Mexican-American actress (d. 2011)
- 1928Hampton Hawes, American pianist and author (d. 1977)
- 1954Chris Noth, American actor and producer
- 1959Caroline Goodall, English actress
- 1969Gerard Butler, Scottish actor, singer, and producer
- 1990Kathleen Herles, American voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1841James Braid first sees a demonstration of animal magnetism, which leads to his study of the subject he eventually calls hypnotism.
- 1851The Denny Party lands at Alki Point, before moving to the other side of Elliott Bay to what would become Seattle.
- 1887Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
- 1914Zaian War: Berber tribesmen inflict the heaviest defeat of French forces in Morocco at the Battle of El Herri.
- 1916Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1950General Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, President of Venezuela, is assassinated in Caracas.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brenda Vaccaro, Luther Kent, Aki Takajō, Shawn Christian, John Cooper, Scott Glenn, Jacqueline Jossa, Mary MacGregor, Kim Nam-joo, Miyuki Imori.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 13, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 5, 1905 – Joel McCrea, American actor and singer (d. 1990); May 31, 1967 – Phil Keoghan, New Zealand-American television host and producer; September 6, 1985 – Webbie, American rapper and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177