Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 317th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,604 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 562 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Gunnar Björnstrand
- 1924Linda Christian
- 1942John P. Hammond
- 1945Bobby Manuel
- 1947Joe Mantegna
- 1953Frances Conroy
- 1967Juhi Chawla
- 1967Steve Zahn
- 1969Gerard Butler
- 1980Monique Coleman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1732John Dickinson, American lawyer and politician, 5th Governor of Pennsylvania (d. 1808)
- 1782Esaias Tegnér, Swedish bishop and educator (d. 1846)
- 1813Petar II Petrović-Njegoš, Serbian metropolitan, philosopher, and poet (d. 1851)
- 1848Albert I, Prince of Monaco (d. 1922)
- 1886Mary Wigman, German dancer and choreographer (d. 1973)
- 1906A. W. Mailvaganam, Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 1987)
- 1913Helen Mack, American actress and singer (d. 1986)
- 1948Humayun Ahmed, Bangladeshi author, screenwriter, and director (d. 2012)
- 1982Kumi Koda, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1984Kurt Morath, Tongan rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1916Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1985The volcano Nevado del Ruiz erupts and melts a glacier, causing a lahar (volcanic mudslide) that buries Armero, Colombia, killing approximately 23,000 people.
- 1995A truck-bomb explodes outside of a US-operated Saudi Arabian National Guard training center in Riyadh, killing five Americans and two Indians. A group called the Islamic Movement for Change claims responsibility.
- 2000Philippine House Speaker Manny Villar passes the articles of impeachment against Philippine President Joseph Estrada.
- 2012A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katie Leigh, Harpo, Beatriz Michelena, Bea Nicolas, Jasmine, Jacqueline Fernandez, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lenny Kravitz, Fanny, Nick Garrett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 13, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1905 – Joseph E. Levine, American film producer, founded Embassy Pictures (d. 1987); April 6, 1979 – Eilen Jewell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 1, 1931 – Ramblin' Jack Elliott, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945