Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 317th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,900 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Gizmo Corliss - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gizmo Corliss will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gizmo Corliss will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Oskar Werner
- 1924Linda Christian
- 1935Tom Atkins
- 1945Bobby Manuel
- 1948Saori Yuki
- 1950Mary Lou Metzger
- 1953Frances Conroy
- 1958John McConnell
- 1969Gerard Butler
- 1977Chanel Cole
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1732John Dickinson, American lawyer and politician, 5th Governor of Pennsylvania (d. 1808)
- 1869Helene Stöcker, German author and activist (d. 1943)
- 1906A. W. Mailvaganam, Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 1987)
- 1917Vasantdada Patil, Indian politician, 9th Governor of Rajasthan (d. 1989)
- 1932Richard Mulligan, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1933Ojārs Vācietis, Latvian writer and poet (d. 1983)
- 1943Jay Sigel, American golfer
- 1949Yoshimi Ishibashi, Japanese race car driver
- 1950Mary Lou Metzger, American singer and dancer
- 1959Emil Urbel, Estonian architect
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1002English king Æthelred II orders the killing of all Danes in England, known today as the St. Brice’s Day massacre.
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
- 1553Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer and four others, including Lady Jane Grey, are accused of high treason and sentenced to death under Catholic Queen “Bloody” Mary I.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1864The new Constitution of Greece is adopted.
- 1887Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1954Great Britain defeats France to capture the first ever Rugby League World Cup in Paris in front of around 30,000 spectators.
- 1970Bhola cyclone: A 150-mph tropical cyclone hits the densely populated Ganges Delta region of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), killing an estimated 500,000 people in one night. This is regarded as the 20th century’s worst natural disaster.
- 1985The volcano Nevado del Ruiz erupts and melts a glacier, causing a lahar (volcanic mudslide) that buries Armero, Colombia, killing approximately 23,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene Chandler, Antti Tuisku, Morrissey, Çetin Tekindor, Andi Eigenmann, Ruth Hale, Oleg Popov, Sydney Penny, David Warner, Ken Hensley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 13, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1976 – Simon Gosejohann, German actor and screenwriter; August 16, 1957 – Laura Innes, American actress and director; April 3, 1947 – Pat Proft, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206