Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 317th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,659 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Edward Buzzell
- 1922Oskar Werner
- 1926Don Gordon
- 1947Joe Mantegna
- 1967Jimmy Kimmel
- 1967Juhi Chawla
- 1971Noah Hathaway
- 1977Huang Xiaoming
- 1991Devon Bostick
- 1991Matt Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1504Philip I, Landgrave of Hesse (d. 1567)
- 1853John Drew, Jr., American actor (d. 1927)
- 1869Helene Stöcker, German author and activist (d. 1943)
- 1907Giovanna of Italy (d. 2000)
- 1939Karel Brückner, Czech footballer and manager
- 1940Daniel Pilon, Canadian actor
- 1957Roger Ingram, American trumpet player, educator, and author
- 1979Kick, Japanese comedian and writer
- 1983Claudia Balderrama, Bolivian race walker
- 1991Matt Bennett, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1002English king Æthelred II orders the killing of all Danes in England, known today as the St. Brice’s Day massacre.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1966In response to Fatah raids against Israelis near the West Bank border, Israel launches an attack on the village of As-Samu.
- 1985The volcano Nevado del Ruiz erupts and melts a glacier, causing a lahar (volcanic mudslide) that buries Armero, Colombia, killing approximately 23,000 people.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
- 1994In a referendum, voters in Sweden decide to join the European Union.
- 2000Philippine House Speaker Manny Villar passes the articles of impeachment against Philippine President Joseph Estrada.
- 2001War on Terror: In the first such act since World War II, US President George W. Bush signs an executive order allowing military tribunals against foreigners suspected of connections to terrorist acts or planned acts on the United States.
- 2007Russia officially withdraws from the Soviet-era Batumi military base, Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tammie Brown, Zerrin Tekindor, Barbara McNair, Magda Apanowicz, Tamannaah, Jiřina Jirásková, Richard Brancatisano, Brandon Cruz, Billy Dean, Susanna Thompson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 13, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1981 – You Yokoyama, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Kanjani Eight); February 3, 1914 – Mary Carlisle, American actress and singer; June 2, 1996 – Morissette Amon, Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947