Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1993 was a Saturday and it was the 317th day of the year 1993. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,178 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,393 days or 9.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 345 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 22, 2025.
If a dog named Tsy - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 162 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tsy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tsy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Linda Christian
- 1935Tom Atkins
- 1942John P. Hammond
- 1944Timmy Thomas
- 1956Ginger Alden
- 1960Neil Flynn
- 1969Gerard Butler
- 1982Kumi Koda
- 1987Hatsune Matsushima
- 1991Devon Bostick
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1929Fred Phelps, American lawyer, pastor, and activist, founded the Westboro Baptist Church (d. 2014)
- 1946Stanisław Barańczak, Polish-American poet, critic, and scholar (d. 2014)
- 1951Pini Gershon, Israeli basketball player and coach
- 1953Andrew Ranken, English drummer (The Pogues)
- 1956Cynthia Carroll, American businesswoman
- 1957Nick Baines, English bishop
- 1963Vinny Testaverde, American football player
- 1969Lori Berenson, American activist
- 1979Metta World Peace, American basketball player and rapper
- 1984Lucas Barrios, Paraguayan footballer
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sherry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1002English king Æthelred II orders the killing of all Danes in England, known today as the St. Brice’s Day massacre.
- 1916Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1918Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1950General Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, President of Venezuela, is assassinated in Caracas.
- 1970Bhola cyclone: A 150-mph tropical cyclone hits the densely populated Ganges Delta region of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), killing an estimated 500,000 people in one night. This is regarded as the 20th century’s worst natural disaster.
- 1982Ray Mancini defeats Duk Koo Kim in a boxing match held in Las Vegas. Kim’s subsequent death (on November 17) leads to significant changes in the sport.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 1988Mulugeta Seraw, an Ethiopian law student in Portland, Oregon is beaten to death by members of the Neo-Nazi group East Side White Pride.
- 1995A truck-bomb explodes outside of a US-operated Saudi Arabian National Guard training center in Riyadh, killing five Americans and two Indians. A group called the Islamic Movement for Change claims responsibility.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq agrees to the terms of the UN Security Council Resolution 1441.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Gates, Toni Blankenheim, Jeanette MacDonald, Young Thug, Alan Gorrie, Roy Milton, Julieta Cardinali, Betty Marsden, Chris Farlowe, Cathy Weseluck.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1993.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1993 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +195. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 14, 2000. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,538,268,316. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,310,651 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1993. The estimated number of babies born on 13th November 1993 is 367,974. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 34,988 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 49,550 times in the year 1993. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1993. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1993
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1993
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 49 days
- Age on next birthday: 28 years old
- Days since birth: 10,178 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,393 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 345
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 2025
- Age in dog years: 162 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+195)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 14, 2000 (-161)
- 1993 world population: 5,538,268,316
- Number one song: I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf (November 13, 1993)
- Babies born in 1993: 134,310,651
- Babies born in 1993 every day: 367,974
- Babies born in 1993 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 34,988 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 49,550 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XI.MCMXCIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1942 – Eugene Robert Glazer, American actor; April 24, 1974 – Derek Luke, American actor and singer; March 17, 1960 – Arye Gross, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,151