Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 317th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,914 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Alberto Lattuada
- 1932Richard Mulligan
- 1936Salim Kallas
- 1938Jean Seberg
- 1953Frances Conroy
- 1954Chris Noth
- 1958John McConnell
- 1959Caroline Goodall
- 1980Monique Coleman
- 1991Matt Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1848Albert I, Prince of Monaco (d. 1922)
- 1921Joonas Kokkonen, Finnish pianist and composer (d. 1996)
- 1924Linda Christian, Mexican-American actress (d. 2011)
- 1926Harry Hughes, American lawyer and politician, 57th Governor of Maryland
- 1938Gérald Godin, Canadian journalist, poet, and politician (d. 1994)
- 1952Art Malik, Pakistani-English actor
- 1960Neil Flynn, American actor
- 1973Ari Hoenig, American drummer and composer
- 1977Huang Xiaoming, Chinese actor and singer
- 1980François-Louis Tremblay, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1864The new Constitution of Greece is adopted.
- 1916Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1918Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal is torpedoed by GS U-81, sinking the following day.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 2000Philippine House Speaker Manny Villar passes the articles of impeachment against Philippine President Joseph Estrada.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq agrees to the terms of the UN Security Council Resolution 1441.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Amlee, Petra Němcová, Rachael Finch, Virna Lisi, Gillian Hills, Jennifer Lopez, Alana de la Garza, Chronis Exarhakos, Philip Bailey, Sam Watters.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 13, 2003.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1945 – Patty McCormack, American actress and singer; December 29, 1986 – Kim Ok-bin, South Korean actress and singer; August 31, 1977 – Jeff Hardy, American wrestler and singer (PeroxWhy?Gen).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932