Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 318th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,781 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,260 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 839 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 23, 1982.
If a dog named Razz - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Razz will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Razz will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dick Powell
- 1949Raúl di Blasio
- 1960Tom Judson
- 1961D. B. Sweeney
- 1961Elizabeth Keifer
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi
- 1971Marco Leonardi
- 1974David Moscow
- 1979Rallia Christidou
View the complete list of November 14 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1895Louise Huff, American actress (d. 1973)
- 1924Leonid Kogan, Ukrainian-Russian violinist (d. 1982)
- 1947Buckwheat Zydeco, American accordion player
- 1953Tim Bowler, English author
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi, Japanese voice actress
- 1974Adina Howard, American singer-songwriter and chef
- 1978Xavier Nady, American baseball player
- 1989Vlad Chiricheș, Romanian footballer
- 1991Taylor Hall, Canadian ice hockey player
- 2002Ben Bowen, American brain cancer victim (d. 2005)
View the complete list of November 14 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770James Bruce discovers what he believes to be the source of the Nile.
- 1910Aviator Eugene Burton Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company begins radio service in the United Kingdom.
- 1932Al Shorta SC, one of Iraq’s biggest football clubs, are founded as Montakhab Al Shorta.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1970Soviet Union enters ICAO, making Russian the fourth official language of organization.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- 1991In Royal Oak, Michigan, a fired United States Postal Service employee goes on a shooting rampage, killing four and wounding five before committing suicide.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
- 2012Israel launches a major military operation in the Gaza Strip, as hostilities with Hamas escalate.
View the complete list of November 14 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Salomon, Jerry Dexter, John Cowan, Leslie Nielsen, Bobcat Goldthwait, Wendy Saddington, Risë Stevens, Chris Trousdale, Robin Givens, Gabrielle Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 14, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 1, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -203. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1980 – Ryan Northcott, Canadian actor; June 15, 1964 – Courteney Cox, American actress, director, and producer; August 1, 1977 – Haspop, French-Moroccan dancer, choreographer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,426