Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 318th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,360 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 825 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Sherwood Schwartz
- 1930Michael Robbins
- 1953Phil Baron
- 1959Paul McGann
- 1962Laura San Giacomo
- 1972Josh Duhamel
- 1973Betsy Brandt
- 1974Adina Howard
- 1980Brock Pierce
- 1989The Ready Set
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1900Aaron Copland, American composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1990)
- 1904Dick Powell, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1963)
- 1907William Steig, American author, illustrator, and sculptor (d. 2003)
- 1929Shirley Crabtree, English wrestler (d. 1997)
- 1954Yanni, Greek-American pianist, composer, and producer (Chameleon)
- 1956Steve Stockman, American politician
- 1964Bill Hemmer, American journalist
- 1965Greg Hands, American-English politician, Treasurer of the Household
- 1979Rallia Christidou, Greek singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982Kyle Orton, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from the GS U-81 sustained on November 13.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Battle of Ia Drang begins – the first major engagement between regular American and North Vietnamese forces.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1973In the United Kingdom, Princess Anne marries Captain Mark Phillips, in Westminster Abbey.
- 1975Spain abandons Western Sahara.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: US President Jimmy Carter issues Executive order 12170, freezing all Iranian assets in the United States in response to the hostage crisis.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mari Pokinen, Harry Lloyd, Alicia Bridges, Justin Tranter, Mirjana Puhar, Irwin Goodman, Kunie Tanaka, Richard Egan, Daniel Küblböck, Sarah Chalke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 14, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1919 – Curt Gowdy, American sportscaster and actor (d. 2006); November 23, 1959 – Maxwell Caulfield, English-American actor and singer; October 21, 1953 – Keith Green, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and minister (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015