Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 318th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,693 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 836 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Seera - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Seera will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Seera will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Veronica Lake
- 1937Alan J.W. Bell
- 1951Sandahl Bergman
- 1951Stephen Bishop
- 1967Nina Gordon
- 1975Faye Tozer
- 1975Nicolai Cleve Broch
- 1975Stephen Guarino
- 1990Jessica Jacobs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1777Nathaniel Claiborne, American politician (d. 1859)
- 1904Harold Haley, American lawyer and judge (d. 1970)
- 1907William Steig, American author, illustrator, and sculptor (d. 2003)
- 1908Joseph McCarthy, American captain, lawyer, and politician (d. 1957)
- 1912Tung-Yen Lin, Chinese-American engineer, designed the Guandu Bridge (d. 2003)
- 1925James Mellaart, English archaeologist and author (d. 2012)
- 1933Fred Haise, American pilot, engineer, and astronaut
- 1949Gary Grubbs, American actor
- 1975Travis Barker, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Blink-182, +44, Transplants, TRV$DJAM, Expensive Taste, and Box Car Racer)
- 1978Bobby Allen, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company begins radio service in the United Kingdom.
- 1932Al Shorta SC, one of Iraq’s biggest football clubs, are founded as Montakhab Al Shorta.
- 1940World War II: In England, Coventry is heavily bombed by German Luftwaffe bombers. Coventry Cathedral is almost completely destroyed.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1970Soviet Union enters ICAO, making Russian the fourth official language of organization.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1995A budget standoff between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. Congress forces the federal government to temporarily close national parks and museums and to run most government offices with skeleton staffs.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
- 2010Germany’s Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing wins Formula One’s Drivers Championship to become the sport’s youngest champion.
- 2012Israel launches a major military operation in the Gaza Strip, as hostilities with Hamas escalate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christian Boesch, Ismail Yassine, Ruth Messinger, Joey Yung, Katelyn Tarver, Lesley Fitz-Simons, M. Night Shyamalan, Elias Koteas, Elena Lucena, Evan Karagias.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 14, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1942 – Harvey Atkin, Canadian actor; February 28, 1993 – Emmelie de Forest, Danish singer-songwriter; June 15, 1945 – Nicola Pagett, Egyptian-English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155