Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 318th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,274 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Sandahl Bergman
- 1964Patrick Warburton
- 1969Butch Walker
- 1971Marco Leonardi
- 1975Faye Tozer
- 1978Delphine Chanéac
- 1978Michala Banas
- 1979Pushkar Lele
- 1979Rallia Christidou
- 1984Marija Šerifović
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1778Johann Nepomuk Hummel, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1837)
- 1919Lisa Otto, German soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1922Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Egyptian politician and diplomat 6th Secretary General of the United Nations
- 1929Shirley Crabtree, English wrestler (d. 1997)
- 1947P. J. O'Rourke, American journalist and author
- 1961D. B. Sweeney, American actor
- 1962Atsuko Tanaka, Japanese voice actress
- 1964Rockie Lynne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Petra Rossner, German cyclist
- 1978Xavier Nady, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of the Somme ends.
- 1941World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- 1952The first regular UK Singles Chart published by the New Musical Express.
- 1970Soviet Union enters ICAO, making Russian the fourth official language of organization.
- 1971Mariner 9 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1990After German reunification, the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland sign a treaty confirming the Oder–Neisse line as the border between Germany and Poland.
- 1991Cambodian Prince Norodom Sihanouk returns to Phnom Penh after thirteen years of exile.
- 2010Germany’s Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing wins Formula One’s Drivers Championship to become the sport’s youngest champion.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Burnett, Grant Bowler, Robert Duncan McNeill, Candice Night, Sean Altman, Toto Cutugno, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Don Rickles, Eleonora Rossi Drago, Lucia Cifarelli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amanda by Boston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1982 – Lorie, French singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; September 19, 1940 – Sylvia Tyson, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Quartette, Ian & Sylvia, and Great Speckled Bird); July 4, 1950 – Tonio K, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960