Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 318th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,153 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 378 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Cornell Gunter
- 1949Raúl di Blasio
- 1960Tom Judson
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi
- 1971Marco Leonardi
- 1972Edyta Górniak
- 1974Joe Principe
- 1975Travis Barker
- 1979Pushkar Lele
- 1981Russell Tovey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1828James B. McPherson, American general (d. 1864)
- 1900Aaron Copland, American composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1990)
- 1907William Steig, American author, illustrator, and sculptor (d. 2003)
- 1936Carey Bell, American singer and harmonica player (d. 2007)
- 1943Peter Norton, American programmer and author
- 1949Gary Grubbs, American actor
- 1956Babette Babich, American philosopher, author, and scholar
- 1957Donald Canfield, American geologist and academic
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi, Japanese voice actress
- 1975Martin Hairer, Austrian mathematician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770James Bruce discovers what he believes to be the source of the Nile.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of the Somme ends.
- 1932Al Shorta SC, one of Iraq’s biggest football clubs, are founded as Montakhab Al Shorta.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Battle of Ia Drang begins – the first major engagement between regular American and North Vietnamese forces.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1971Mariner 9 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1975Spain abandons Western Sahara.
- 1990After German reunification, the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland sign a treaty confirming the Oder–Neisse line as the border between Germany and Poland.
- 1991Cambodian Prince Norodom Sihanouk returns to Phnom Penh after thirteen years of exile.
- 1991In Royal Oak, Michigan, a fired United States Postal Service employee goes on a shooting rampage, killing four and wounding five before committing suicide.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Broccoli, Rachel Specter, Frl. Menke, Panda Bear, Ton Scherpenzeel, Musiq Soulchild, AraabMuzik, Léo Ferré, Barbet Schroeder, Lindsay Sloane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1986.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amanda by Boston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1943 – Elena Souliotis, Greek soprano and actress (d. 2004); July 14, 1966 – Ellen Reid, Canadian singer and pianist (Crash Test Dummies); July 19, 1961 – Campbell Scott, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911