Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 318th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,119 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 377 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dick Powell
- 1936Carey Bell
- 1936Freddie Garrity
- 1951Zhang Yimou
- 1970Brendan Benson
- 1972Edyta Górniak
- 1979Mavie Hörbiger
- 1981Russell Tovey
- 1983Chelsea Wolfe
- 1983Lil Boosie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1869John Lumsden, Irish physician and the founder of the St. John Ambulance Brigade of Ireland (d. 1944)
- 1961Antonio Flores, Spanish singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1995)
- 1961Brett Walker, American songwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1962Harland Williams, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter
- 1970Brendan Benson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Raconteurs)
- 1972Dariusz Żuraw, Polish footballer and manager
- 1975Nicolai Cleve Broch, Norwegian actor
- 1982Kyle Orton, American football player
- 1987Giorgos Georgiadis, Greek footballer
- 1991Taylor Hall, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889Pioneering female journalist Nellie Bly (aka Elizabeth Cochrane) begins a successful attempt to travel around the world in less than 80 days. She completes the trip in 72 days.
- 1918Czechoslovakia becomes a republic.
- 1932Al Shorta SC, one of Iraq’s biggest football clubs, are founded as Montakhab Al Shorta.
- 1940World War II: In England, Coventry is heavily bombed by German Luftwaffe bombers. Coventry Cathedral is almost completely destroyed.
- 1941World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from the GS U-81 sustained on November 13.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: US President Jimmy Carter issues Executive order 12170, freezing all Iranian assets in the United States in response to the hostage crisis.
- 1990After German reunification, the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland sign a treaty confirming the Oder–Neisse line as the border between Germany and Poland.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- 2012Israel launches a major military operation in the Gaza Strip, as hostilities with Hamas escalate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cherry Pie Picache, Ogie Alcasid, Muazzez Ersoy, Kel Mitchell, John Beasley, Carlos Monzón, Cote de Pablo, Lucie Arnaz, Joell Ortiz, Tomoe Shinohara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1986.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amanda by Boston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1977 – Lauren Woodland, American actress and lawyer; December 3, 1944 – Ralph McTell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 27, 1965 – Anna Chancellor, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953