Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 318th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,505 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,502 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 355 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 23, 2021.
If a dog named Busby - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Busby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Busby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927McLean Stevenson
- 1961Brett Walker
- 1962Atsuko Tanaka
- 1962Harland Williams
- 1964Patrick Warburton
- 1970Brendan Benson
- 1977Obie Trice
- 1979Rallia Christidou
- 1980Brock Pierce
- 1980Brooke Satchwell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1907Howard W. Hunter, American religious leader, 14th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1995)
- 1912Tung-Yen Lin, Chinese-American engineer, designed the Guandu Bridge (d. 2003)
- 1927Narciso Yepes, Spanish guitarist and composer (d. 1997)
- 1951Zhang Yimou, Chinese actor, director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi, Japanese voice actress
- 1967Leo Kunnas, Estonian colonel and author
- 1978Delphine Chanéac, French model and actress
- 1980Brock Pierce, American actor
- 1981Vanessa Bayer, American actress
- 1989Vlad Chiricheș, Romanian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770James Bruce discovers what he believes to be the source of the Nile.
- 1889Pioneering female journalist Nellie Bly (aka Elizabeth Cochrane) begins a successful attempt to travel around the world in less than 80 days. She completes the trip in 72 days.
- 1921Foundation of the Communist Party of Spain.
- 1941World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- 1957The Apalachin Meeting outside Binghamton, New York is raided by law enforcement, and many high level Mafia figures are arrested.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12, the second crewed mission to the surface of the Moon.
- 1971Mariner 9 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1990After German reunification, the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland sign a treaty confirming the Oder–Neisse line as the border between Germany and Poland.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ewen Solon, Jaime Murray, Isaac Bonewits, Fruit Chan, Jimmy Wayne, Rodrigo Santoro, Robert Stack, Jim Bakkum, Glenn Morshower, Lorna Tolentino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 14, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1979 – Windell Middlebrooks, American actor (d. 2015); July 29, 1916 – Budd Boetticher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001); July 2, 1937 – Polly Holliday, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,320