Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 319th day of the year 1903. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,218 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,073 days or 38.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1935.
If a dog named Creamsicle - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 480 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Creamsicle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Creamsicle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ed Asner
- 1940Hank Wangford
- 1945Roger Donaldson
- 1952Randy Savage
- 1956Michael Hampton
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1980Ace Young
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
- 1992Minami Minegishi
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1316John I of France (d. 1316)
- 1757Heinrich Christian Friedrich Schumacher, Danish surgeon, botanist, and academic (d. 1830)
- 1852Tewfik Pasha, Egyptian ruler (d. 1892)
- 1879Lewis Stone, American actor (d. 1953)
- 1891W. Averell Harriman, American businessman and politician, 11th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 1986)
- 1923Samuel Klein, Polish-Brazilian businessman and philanthropist, founded Casas Bahia (d. 2014)
- 1929Ed Asner, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1937Little Willie John, American singer-songwriter (d. 1968)
- 1962Maggie O'Neill, English actress
- 1991Shailene Woodley, American actress
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1987In Brașov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
- 1988The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
- 2012Xi Jinping becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new seven-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shelby Flint, Tina Yothers, Pierre Bachelet, Al Corley, Ken Gampu, Larry Keith, Divya Bharti, Arthur Smith, Billi Gordon, Chris Willsher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1903.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1903 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1909. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,275 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,608 times in the year 1903. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1903. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1903
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1903
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 151 days
- Age on next birthday: 116 years old
- Days since birth: 42,218 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,073 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,429
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1935
- Age in dog years: 480 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1909 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,275 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,608 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1991 – Megan Prescott, English actress; September 20, 1975 – Moon Bloodgood, American model and actress; June 28, 1966 – John Cusack, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855