Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 319th day of the year 1903. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 118 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,919 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,306 days or 39.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1935.
If a dog named Moby - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 565 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moby will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Moby will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1940Sam Waterston
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1976Virginie Ledoyen
- 1985Lily Aldridge
- 1993Saaya Irie
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1316John I of France (d. 1316)
- 1879Lewis Stone, American actor (d. 1953)
- 1881Franklin Pierce Adams, American journalist and author (d. 1960)
- 1922Francesco Rosi, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1931Pascal Lissouba, Congolese politician, President of the Republic of the Congo
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Norwegian-Swedish singer (ABBA)
- 1957Harold Marcuse, American historian and educator
- 1964Mikhail Rusyayev, Russian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2011)
- 1981Drew Hodgdon, American football player
- 1982Joe Kowalewski, American football player
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Patsy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1935Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- 1967The only fatality of the North American X-15 program occurs during the 191st flight when Air Force test pilot Michael J. Adams loses control of his aircraft which is destroyed mid-air over the Mojave Desert.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1985A research assistant is injured when a package from the Unabomber addressed to a University of Michigan professor explodes.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1988The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Åkerström, Rudi Carrell, Rick Danko, Dodie Stevens, Sota Fukushi, Dylan Carlson, Mari Wilson, Jordan Hinson, Conrad Keely, Alan Paul.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1903.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1903 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,275 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,608 times in the year 1903. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1903. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1903
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1903
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 181 days
- Age on next birthday: 118 years old
- Days since birth: 42,919 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,306 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,453
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1935
- Age in dog years: 565 dog years old using a Schnoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1909 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,275 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,608 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XI.MCMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1978 – Jason Stollsteimer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Von Bondies and Hounds Below); March 15, 1947 – Ry Cooder, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; April 18, 1987 – Samantha Jade, Australian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,908