Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1923 was a Thursday and it was the 319th day of the year 1923. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,009 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,670 days or 31.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1955.
If a dog named Barak - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Barak will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Barak will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Joanna Barnes
- 1937Little Willie John
- 1953Alexander O'Neal
- 1954Randy Thomas
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1958Lewis Fitz-Gerald
- 1972Jessica Hynes
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1983DJ Skee
- 1983Laura Smet
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1738William Herschel, German-English astronomer and composer (d. 1822)
- 1757Heinrich Christian Friedrich Schumacher, Danish surgeon, botanist, and academic (d. 1830)
- 1887Marianne Moore, American poet and author (d. 1972)
- 1931John Kerr, American actor, singer, and lawyer (d. 2013)
- 1936H. B. Bailey, American race car driver (d. 2003)
- 1962Maggie O'Neill, English actress
- 1963Andrew Castle, English tennis player and television host
- 1974Chad Kroeger, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Nickelback)
- 1977Sean Murray, American actor
- 1990Jonathan Wentz, American horse rider (d. 2012)
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ashton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the city plaza the following day.
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1978A chartered Douglas DC-8 crashes near Colombo, Sri Lanka, killing 183.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 2000A chartered Antonov An-24 crashes after takeoff from Luanda, Angola, killing more than 40 people.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Delroy Pearson, Shuler Hensley, Carly Simon, Kevin Conway, Ben Kweller, Jon Lee, Alexandra Jiménez, Ha Ji-won, Kris Allen, Nicolette Larson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1923.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1923 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1923
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 55 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 35,009 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,670 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,186
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1955
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XI.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1977 – John Mayer, American singer-songwriter, rapper, guitarist, and producer (John Mayer Trio & Fifth Harmony); March 12, 1986 – Danny Jones, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (McFly and McBusted); April 15, 1987 – Samira Wiley, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,923