Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 319th day of the year 1953. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,585 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,195 days or 22.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 833 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1985.
If a dog named Meriweather - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meriweather will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Meriweather will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931John Kerr
- 1932Petula Clark
- 1934Joanna Barnes
- 1940Sam Waterston
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard
- 1972Jonny Lee Miller
- 1983Laura Smet
- 1990Kanata Hongō
- 1994Saffron Coomber
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1708William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham, English soldier and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1778)
- 1895Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1929Ed Asner, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1946Vassilis Goumas, Greek basketball player
- 1954Aleksander Kwaśniewski, Polish journalist and politician, 3rd President of Poland
- 1959Tibor Fischer, English author
- 1965Stefan Pfeiffer, German swimmer
- 1968Uwe Rösler, German footballer and manager
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier, American actress
- 1980Kevin Staut, French horse rider
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EVAYNVGLNOLU? Check your answers here: Word finder EVAYNVGLNOLU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1967The only fatality of the North American X-15 program occurs during the 191st flight when Air Force test pilot Michael J. Adams loses control of his aircraft which is destroyed mid-air over the Mojave Desert.
- 1987In Brașov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- 2000Jharkhand state comes into existence in India.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Molly Burnett, Franco Interlenghi, Steve Lukather, Reta Shaw, David Cormican, Marc Alaimo, La'Myia Good, Mao Inoue, Broery, Robin Duke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1953.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1953 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 14, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 29, 1941. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 15th November 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1953
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,585 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,195 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 833
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1985
- Age in dog years: 321 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 14, 1954 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 29, 1941 (-131)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XI.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1957 – Lisa Blount, American actress and producer (d. 2010); March 21, 1987 – Rocco Nacino, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer; November 11, 1955 – Dave Alvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Blasters, The Knitters, The Flesh Eaters, and X).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,923