Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 320th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,487 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 457 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928John Orchard
- 1932Petula Clark
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1967François Ozon
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1972Jessica Hynes
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
- 1992Minami Minegishi
- 1993Saaya Irie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1660Hermann von der Hardt, German historian and orientalist (d. 1746)
- 1895Antoni Słonimski, Polish journalist, poet, and playwright (d. 1976)
- 1896Leonard Lord, English businessman (d. 1967)
- 1913Arthur Haulot, Belgian journalist and poet (d. 2005)
- 1934Joanna Barnes, American actress and author
- 1946Vassilis Goumas, Greek basketball player
- 1953Alexander O'Neal, American singer-songwriter
- 1957Harold Marcuse, American historian and educator
- 1979Josemi, Spanish footballer
- 1992Daniela Seguel, Chilean tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1920The Free City of Danzig is established.
- 1922Over 1,000 are massacred during a general strike in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1983Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is founded. Recognized only by Turkey.
- 2000Jharkhand state comes into existence in India.
- 2012Xi Jinping becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new seven-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Tober, Giovonnie Samuels, Roger Whittaker, Kym Valentine, Gary Lightbody, Stella Damasus-Aboderin, Bruce Reitherman, Esther Hart, David Nelson, Gilbert Bécaud.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1933 – Edward Bunker, American author, screenwriter, and actor (d. 2005); November 9, 1969 – Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress (Salt-N-Pepa); August 17, 1960 – Stephan Eicher, Swiss singer-songwriter (Grauzone).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079