Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1986 was a Saturday and it was the 319th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,424 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 387 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Pygar - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pygar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pygar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1936Wolf Biermann
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1945Roger Donaldson
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1976Virginie Ledoyen
- 1980Ace Young
- 1990Kanata Hongō
- 1993Saaya Irie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1852Tewfik Pasha, Egyptian ruler (d. 1892)
- 1897Sacheverell Sitwell, English author and critic (d. 1988)
- 1912Harald Keres, Estonian physicist and academic (d. 2010)
- 1922Francesco Rosi, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1931John Kerr, American actor, singer, and lawyer (d. 2013)
- 1931Pascal Lissouba, Congolese politician, President of the Republic of the Congo
- 1945Roger Donaldson, Australian-New Zealand director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Mark Acres, American basketball player and educator
- 1963Andrew Castle, English tennis player and television host
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo, American comedian, actor, and stuntman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1922Over 1,000 are massacred during a general strike in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1935Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1990The Communist People’s Republic of Bulgaria is disestablished and a new republican government is instituted.
- 2000Jharkhand state comes into existence in India.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Rusler, Vladimír Merta, Ally Walker, Snooki, Miles Ocampo, Dennis DeYoung, John Vernon, Sumire, Friderika Bayer, Raimund Schelcher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 15, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amanda by Boston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1927 – Dana Elcar, American actor and director (d. 2005); January 19, 1954 – Katharina Thalbach, German actress and director; November 17, 1967 – Tab Benoit, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138