Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1986 was a Saturday and it was the 319th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 391 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Fig - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fig will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fig will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1951Billy McColl
- 1951Joe Puerta
- 1953James Widdoes
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1974Chad Kroeger
- 1977Logan Whitehurst
- 1977Sean Murray
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1708William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham, English soldier and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1778)
- 1892Naomi Childers, American actress (d. 1964)
- 1928C. W. McCall, American singer-songwriter and politician
- 1940Roberto Cavalli, Italian fashion designer
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard, Danish actor and screenwriter
- 1952Randy Savage, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2011)
- 1954Randy Thomas, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sweet Comfort Band and Allies)
- 1982Rio Hirai, Japanese announcer
- 1983Fernando Verdasco, Spanish tennis player
- 1985Casnel Bushay, Vincentian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1945Venezuela joins the United Nations.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1967The only fatality of the North American X-15 program occurs during the 191st flight when Air Force test pilot Michael J. Adams loses control of his aircraft which is destroyed mid-air over the Mojave Desert.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1987Continental Airlines Flight 1713, a Douglas DC-9-14 jetliner, crashes in a snowstorm at Denver’s Stapleton International Airport, killing 28 occupants, while 54 survive the crash.
- 2012Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in the Midland train crash after a Union Pacific train struck a parade float in Midland, Texas.
- 2012Xi Jinping becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new seven-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: The Alchemist, Marjorie Yates, Dawn Zulueta, Detox Icunt, Tab Hunter, Noël Wells, Don Gant, Chris Spedding, Stephen Amell, Garrett Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 15, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amanda by Boston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1923 – Giorgio Tozzi, American opera singer and educator (d. 2011); March 4, 1988 – Josh Bowman, English actor; June 23, 1961 – Zoran Janjetov, Serbian singer and illustrator (Heroina).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217