Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1913 was a Sunday and it was the 320th day of the year 1913. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 365 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,717 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,906 days or 35.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,311 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1945.
If a dog named Snowman - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 523 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snowman will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Snowman will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Burgess Meredith
- 1915Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin
- 1916Harold Baigent
- 1950David Wilson-Johnson
- 1976Danny Wallace
- 1976Mario Barravecchia
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann
- 1981Allison Crowe
- 1981Caitlin Glass
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 42 BCTiberius, Roman emperor (d. 37)
- 1531Anna d'Este, Italian noble (d. 1607)
- 1916Daws Butler, American voice actor and singer (d. 1988)
- 1946Ole Olsen, Danish motorcycle racer
- 1950John Swartzwelder, American screenwriter and author
- 1951Miguel Sandoval, American actor and director
- 1961Corinne Hermès, French singer
- 1974Maurizio Margaglio, Italian ice dancer and coach
- 1983Britta Steffen, German swimmer
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown, American actress
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dawn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1885Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and “Father of Manitoba” Louis Riel is executed for treason.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Diamond, Wilson Cruz, Larry Blackmon, Bridie Gallagher, Evelyn Ward, Christopher Jones, Orlando Brown, Marjorie Yates, Dave Gahan, Kim Jong-min.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1913.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1913 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 4, 1903. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 36,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 29,329 times in the year 1913. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1913. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 320th day of 1913
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1913
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 365 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,717 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,906 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,311
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1945
- Age in dog years: 523 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1919 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 4, 1903 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 36,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 29,329 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MCMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1972 – Josh Randall, American actor; January 1, 1919 – Carole Landis, American actress and singer (d. 1948); May 6, 1911 – Frank Nelson, American actor (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885