Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1940 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1940. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 156 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,429 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,810 days or 26.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 996 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1972.
If a dog named Recruit - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Recruit will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Recruit will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912George O. Petrie
- 1931Hubert Sumlin
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1948Chi Coltrane
- 1958Marg Helgenberger
- 1964Diana Krall
- 1973Carli Norris
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
- 1993Pete Davidson
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1839Louis-Honoré Fréchette, Canadian poet, author, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1895Paul Hindemith, German violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1963)
- 1896Joan Lindsay, Australian author and critic (d. 1984)
- 1915Alphonse “Bois Sec” Ardoin, American singer and accordion player (d. 2007)
- 1916Harold Baigent, New Zealand actor (d. 1996)
- 1944Oliver Braddick, English psychologist and academic
- 1958Boris Krivokapić, Serbian author and academic
- 1961Corinne Hermès, French singer
- 1977Oksana Baiul, Ukrainian-American figure skater
- 1979Tony Frias, American soccer player
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Amber’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Big Mama Thornton, Joanna Miles, Osamu Adachi, Tony Curran, Leon Wesley Walls, René Froger, Emre Aydın, Robert Fryer, Albert Bouchard, Izumi Inamori.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1940.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1940 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 14, 1962. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1940
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 156 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,429 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,810 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 996
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1972
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1951 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 14, 1962 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1963 – Anthony Field, Australian guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (The Cockroaches and The Wiggles); December 28, 1932 – Dorsey Burnette, American singer-songwriter (The Rock and Roll Trio) (d. 1979); September 7, 1948 – Susan Blakely, German-American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916