Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 320th day of the year 1941. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,488 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,496 days or 26.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 965 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1973.
If a dog named Pieces - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pieces will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pieces will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889George S. Kaufman
- 1928Clu Gulager
- 1941Dan Penn
- 1967Lisa Bonet
- 1981Caitlin Glass
- 1984Gemma Atkinson
- 1988Janelle Jamer
- 1993Pete Davidson
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1889Dietrich Kraiß, German general (d. 1944)
- 1892Tazio Nuvolari, Italian race car driver (d. 1953)
- 1896Oswald Mosley, English lieutenant and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (d. 1980)
- 1915Jean Fritz, Chinese-American author
- 1924Mel Patton, American sprinter and coach (d. 2014)
- 1938Robert Nozick, American philosopher, author, and academic (d. 2002)
- 1965Mark Benton, English actor
- 1974Brooke Elliott, American actress and singer
- 1976Dan Black, English singer-songwriter (The Servant)
- 1983K, South Korean-Japanese singer
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Paige’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1532Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1857Second relief of Lucknow – twenty-four Victoria Crosses are awarded, the most in a single day.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1885Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and “Father of Manitoba” Louis Riel is executed for treason.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1973U.S. President Richard Nixon signs the Trans-Alaska Pipeline Authorization Act into law, authorizing the construction of the Alaska Pipeline.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shoko Nakagawa, Emma Suárez, Robert De Niro, Ferdinand Raimund, Ruthie Henshall, Keith Moon, Chembai, Marty McSorley, Billy Barty, Kian Kazemi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1941 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 27, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1926. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 320th day of 1941
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,488 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,496 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 965
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1973
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 27, 1965 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1926 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1928 – Marco Ferreri, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1997); August 17, 1926 – Jean Poiret, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1992); July 26, 1977 – Rebecca St. James, Australian-American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,953