Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 320th day of the year 1946. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,075 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,358 days or 25.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 950 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1978.
If a dog named Viga - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Viga will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Viga will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sabrina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Garnet Mimms
- 1961Corinne Hermès
- 1962Josh Silver
- 1964Diana Krall
- 1966Dean McDermott
- 1970Logan Mader
- 1976Dan Black
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal
- 1983Victor Vazquez
- 1993Pete Davidson
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1888Luis Cluzeau Mortet, Uruguayan pianist and composer (d. 1957)
- 1935Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah, Iraqi-Lebanese cleric, educator, and author (d. 2010)
- 1941Angelo Gilardino, Italian composer
- 1946Jo Jo White, American basketball player and coach
- 1961Corinne Hermès, French singer
- 1968Melvin Stewart, American swimmer
- 1971Rikdo Koshi, Japanese illustrator
- 1973Brendan Laney, New Zealand-Scottish rugby player
- 1974Paul Scholes, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1981Allison Crowe, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1920Qantas, Australia’s national airline, is founded as Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
- 1992The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rita Ora, Bruce Beresford, Brian Henderson, Benjamin Franklin White, S. Epatha Merkerson, Antoinette Taus, Bille Brown, Judi Dench, Michael Ian Black, K. Balachander.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1946.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1946 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 19, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 1, 1962. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 320th day of 1946
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 49 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,075 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,358 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 950
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1978
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: April 19, 1947 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 1, 1962 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1957 – Brian Roy Goble, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2014); November 12, 1960 – Ismo Alanko, Finnish singer-songwriter (Hassisen Kone, Sielun Veljet, and Ismo Alanko Säätiö); July 7, 1989 – Kim Bum, South Korean actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,938