Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 320th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,526 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Clemmie - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clemmie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Clemmie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Peter Keefe
- 1961Corinne Hermès
- 1964Harry Lennix
- 1964Maeve Quinlan
- 1972Missi Pyle
- 1976Dan Black
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
- 1985Saori Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1856Jürgen Kröger, German architect (d. 1928)
- 1935Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah, Iraqi-Lebanese cleric, educator, and author (d. 2010)
- 1946Colin Burgess, Australian drummer (The Masters Apprentices, AC/DC, and His Majesty)
- 1950David Leisure, American actor
- 1961Corinne Hermès, French singer
- 1964Waheed Alli, Baron Alli, English businessman and politician
- 1968Vlado Šola, Croatian handball player
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal, American actress and singer
- 1979Bruce Irons, American surfer
- 1979Tony Frias, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1797The Prussian heir apparent, Frederick William, becomes King of Prussia as Frederick William III.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1943World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
- 1944World War II: Dueren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ayumi Fujimura, Theo James, Kevin McCarthy, Mason Gamble, Susan Peters, Donnie Dunagan, Alison Mosshart, Warren Defever, Steve Dahl, Angie Everhart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 16, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tom Dooley by The Kingston Trio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1950 – Nicholas Evans, English journalist, screenwriter, and producer; September 21, 1994 – Fumi Nikaidō, Japanese model and actress; April 28, 1952 – Mary McDonnell, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,291