Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,923 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 607 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Bunk - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bunk will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bunk will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Lawrence Tibbett
- 1950David Leisure
- 1950David Wilson-Johnson
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1964Valeria Bruni Tedeschi
- 1970Logan Mader
- 1976Dan Black
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1569Paul Sartorius, German organist and composer (d. 1609)
- 1897Choudhry Rahmat Ali, Indian-Pakistani academic, created the name for Pakistan (d. 1951)
- 1931Luciano Bottaro, Italian author and illustrator (d. 2006)
- 1946Terence McKenna, American botanist, philosopher, and author (d. 2000)
- 1957Jacques Gamblin, French actor
- 1964Maeve Quinlan, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Lisa Bonet, American actress
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann, Mexican actor and producer
- 1986Saeko, Japanese actress
- 1995Changjo, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Teen Top)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797The Prussian heir apparent, Frederick William, becomes King of Prussia as Frederick William III.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1914The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States officially opens.
- 1943World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
- 1944World War II: Dueren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1992The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beverly Sills, Billy Lush, Sonique, Nick Garrett, Phyllis Logan, Jeanette Aw, John Colicos, Lena Valaitis, Nancy Ajram, Saffron.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 16, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1927 – Adhemar da Silva, Brazilian triple jumper and actor (d. 2001); December 22, 1905 – Pierre Brasseur, French-Italian actor and screenwriter (d. 1972); December 9, 1966 – Shane Scott, American director, producer, cinematographer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,263