Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 562 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tizzy - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tizzy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tizzy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Ellen Albertini Dow
- 1916Daws Butler
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1961Corinne Hermès
- 1962Josh Silver
- 1964Diana Krall
- 1976Dan Black
- 1981Allison Crowe
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1531Anna d'Este, Italian noble (d. 1607)
- 1643Jean Chardin, French-English jeweler and explorer (d. 1703)
- 1889Dietrich Kraiß, German general (d. 1944)
- 1912George O. Petrie, American actor and director (d. 1997)
- 1942Joanna Pettet, English-Canadian actress
- 1942Willie Carson, Scottish jockey
- 1964Valeria Bruni Tedeschi, Italian-French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1968Vlado Šola, Croatian handball player
- 1973Christian Horner, English race car driver and manager
- 1977Oksana Baiul, Ukrainian-American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1914The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States officially opens.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1945UNESCO is founded.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William A. Wellman, Robert Sean Leonard, Estelle Harris, Lola Flores, Ray Davis, Bob Clark, Lane Garrison, Dima Bilan, Yōko Hikasa, Johannes Brinkman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 16, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1918 – John Zacherle, American television host, voice actor, and singer; April 3, 1991 – Hayley Kiyoko, American actress and singer (The Stunners); October 9, 1971 – Jason Jones, American director, producer, and activist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,198