Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,379 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Ellen Albertini Dow
- 1933Garnet Mimms
- 1950David Wilson-Johnson
- 1953Griff Rhys Jones
- 1961Corinne Hermès
- 1964Harry Lennix
- 1966Dean McDermott
- 1983Victor Vazquez
- 1991Tomomi Kasai
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1436Leonardo Loredan, Italian ruler (d. 1521)
- 1841Jules Violle, French physicist and academic (d. 1923)
- 1862Charles Turner, Australian cricketer (d. 1944)
- 1897Choudhry Rahmat Ali, Indian-Pakistani academic, created the name for Pakistan (d. 1951)
- 1909Mirza Nasir Ahmad, Indian-Pakistani religious leader (d. 1982)
- 1915Jean Fritz, Chinese-American author
- 1947Omar Ruiz Hernández, Cuban journalist and activist
- 1961Chris Pitman, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Guns N' Roses, Replicants, and Zaum)
- 1972Missi Pyle, American actress and singer (Smith & Pyle)
- 1976Dan Black, English singer-songwriter (The Servant)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1904English engineer John Ambrose Fleming receives a patent for the thermionic valve (vacuum tube).
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1992The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brett Cullen, Jake Burns, JC de Vera, Eddie Vedder, Fredric March, Sonny Strait, Brian Klemm, Akira Kurosawa, Don Blackman, Rina Uchiyama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 16, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1966 – Colin Cunningham, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 5, 1988 – Adele, English singer-songwriter; November 8, 1982 – Ethan Juan, Taiwanese model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000