Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,265 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Daws Butler
- 1942Joanna Pettet
- 1958Marg Helgenberger
- 1962Josh Silver
- 1970Martha Plimpton
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1977Gigi Edgley
- 1981Caitlin Glass
- 1983Victor Vazquez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1648Charles Duncombe, English banker and politician (d. 1711)
- 1892Guo Moruo, Chinese poet, author, and historian (d. 1978)
- 1896Joan Lindsay, Australian author and critic (d. 1984)
- 1909Mirza Nasir Ahmad, Indian-Pakistani religious leader (d. 1982)
- 1929Peter Boizot, English businessman and philanthropist, founded PizzaExpress
- 1950David Leisure, American actor
- 1955Héctor Cúper, Argentinian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1961Frank Bruno, English boxer
- 1964Dwight Gooden, American baseball player
- 1985Saori Yamamoto, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1272While travelling during the Ninth Crusade, Prince Edward becomes King of England upon Henry III of England’s death, but he will not return to England for nearly two years to assume the throne.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1822American Old West: Missouri trader William Becknell arrives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, over a route that became known as the Santa Fe Trail.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1857Second relief of Lucknow – twenty-four Victoria Crosses are awarded, the most in a single day.
- 1907Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leonard Warren, Ryan Robbins, Lidia Quaranta, Patricia Medina, Tyler Labine, Daniel McVicar, Mayim Bialik, Jennifer Hawkins, Cliff Arquette, Anne Heche.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 16, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1984 – Ryouma Baba, Japanese actor; May 12, 1937 – Susan Hampshire, English actress and singer; April 20, 1985 – Jadyn Maria, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 981