Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1984 was a Friday and it was the 321st day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,080 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Luckikasse - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 193 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luckikasse will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Luckikasse will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Hubert Sumlin
- 1952Peter Keefe
- 1953Griff Rhys Jones
- 1961Chris Pitman
- 1964Maeve Quinlan
- 1965Mark Benton
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1977Gigi Edgley
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1643Jean Chardin, French-English jeweler and explorer (d. 1703)
- 1839Louis-Honoré Fréchette, Canadian poet, author, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1929Mira Rani Devi of Madaripur, Author and reformist
- 1938Robert Nozick, American philosopher, author, and academic (d. 2002)
- 1941Angelo Gilardino, Italian composer
- 1953Griff Rhys Jones, Welsh comedian, actor, and author
- 1971Mustapha Hadji, Moroccan footballer and manager
- 1971Rikdo Koshi, Japanese illustrator
- 1980Kayte Christensen, American basketball player
- 1981Allison Crowe, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1904English engineer John Ambrose Fleming receives a patent for the thermionic valve (vacuum tube).
- 1907Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- 1920Qantas, Australia’s national airline, is founded as Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1943World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
- 1944World War II: Dueren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicky Chinn, Melissa Archer, Ken Olandt, Gina Yashere, C. C. Catch, Anneke van Giersbergen, Crispian St. Peters, Eoghan Quigg, YG, Wayne Coyne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 16, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham! as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1928 – John Mackenzie, Scottish director and producer (d. 2011); January 17, 1971 – Kid Rock, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; May 28, 1962 – James Michael Tyler, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,332