Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 320th day of the year 2002. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,213 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,071 days or 5.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 25, 2034.
If a dog named Faith - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Faith will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Faith will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Dan Penn
- 1953Griff Rhys Jones
- 1961Chris Pitman
- 1964Valeria Bruni Tedeschi
- 1973Carli Norris
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
- 1988Siva Kaneswaran
- 1993Pete Davidson
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1531Anna d'Este, Italian noble (d. 1607)
- 1603Augustyn Kordecki, Polish monk (d. 1673)
- 1643Jean Chardin, French-English jeweler and explorer (d. 1703)
- 1878Maxie Long, American runner (d. 1959)
- 1931Luciano Bottaro, Italian author and illustrator (d. 2006)
- 1941Dan Penn, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1951Miguel Sandoval, American actor and director
- 1968Shobha Nagi Reddy, Indian politician (d. 2014)
- 1977Gigi Edgley, Australian actress, singer and songwriter
- 1982Ronald Pognon, French sprinter
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Verna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1272While travelling during the Ninth Crusade, Prince Edward becomes King of England upon Henry III of England’s death, but he will not return to England for nearly two years to assume the throne.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1822American Old West: Missouri trader William Becknell arrives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, over a route that became known as the Santa Fe Trail.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1907Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- 1943World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lily Aldridge, Charles Tyner, Peri Gilpin, Tina Fey, Shaun Ryder, Gee-Ann Abrahan, Joel David Moore, Kim Dong-wan, Zoot Money, Errol Brown.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 2002.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 2002 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 23, 2003. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 16, 1989. Your score is -103. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 16th November 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 320th day of 2002
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 362 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,213 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,071 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 211
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 2034
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 23, 2003 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 16, 1989 (-103)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (November 16, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1970 – Nolan North, American actor; July 15, 1974 – Marilita Lambropoulou, Greek actress; July 16, 1944 – Angharad Rees, English actress and jewellery designer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,058