Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1906 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1906. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,859 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,953 days or 38.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,418 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1938.
If a dog named Deco - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 554 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deco will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Deco will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1942Bob Gaudio
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1972Leonard Roberts
- 1975Lord Infamous
- 1981Sarah Harding
- 1994Raquel Castro
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1887Bernard Montgomery, 1st Viscount Montgomery of Alamein, English field marshal (d. 1976)
- 1920Camillo Felgen, Luxembourgian singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1925Jean Faut, American baseball player and bowler
- 1930Bob Mathias, American decathlete, actor, and politician (d. 2006)
- 1942Bob Gaudio, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Four Seasons)
- 1956Jim McGovern, Scottish politician
- 1970Paul Allender, English guitarist and songwriter (Cradle of Filth and The Blood Divine)
- 1975Kinga Baranowska, Polish mountaineer
- 1978Glen Air, Australian rugby player
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith, American singer-songwriter and fiddler
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YNUZAICE? Check your answers here: Word search YNUZAICE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1878First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy by anarchist Giovanni Passannante, who was armed with a dagger. The King survived with a slight wound in an arm. Prime Minister Benedetto Cairoli blocked the aggressor, receiving an injury in a leg.
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
- 2013A rare late-season tornado outbreak strikes the Midwest. Illinois and Indiana are most affected with tornado reports as far north as lower Michigan. In all around six dozen tornadoes touch down in approximately an 11-hour time period, including seven EF3 and two EF4 tornadoes.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ferhan Şensoy, Clancy Eccles, Linda Chung, Colby O'Donis, Chris Walla, David Yow, Vincent Youmans, Julie Hesmondhalgh, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Namie Amuro.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1906.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1906 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 14, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 31, 1906. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,370 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,265 times in the year 1906. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1906. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1906
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1906
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 145 days
- Age on next birthday: 115 years old
- Days since birth: 41,859 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,953 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,418
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1938
- Age in dog years: 554 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 14, 1925 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 31, 1906 (-146)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,370 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1981 – T. J. Miller, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; January 15, 1937 – Margaret O'Brien, American actress and singer; November 6, 1979 – Gerli Padar, Estonian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917