Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1917 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1917. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,254 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,418 days or 34.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1949.
If a dog named Orpheus - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 503 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orpheus will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Orpheus will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1942Bob Gaudio
- 1951Stephen Root
- 1966Daisy Fuentes
- 1973Leslie Bibb
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera
- 1985Bea Saw
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1927Robert Drasnin, American clarinet player and composer (d. 2015)
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1961Robert Stethem, American soldier (d. 1985)
- 1963Randy Black, Canadian drummer (Annihilator and Primal Fear)
- 1966Daisy Fuentes, Cuban-American model and actress
- 1973Leslie Bibb, American actress and producer
- 1975Jerome James, American basketball player
- 1975Lord Infamous, American rapper (Three 6 Mafia) (d. 2013)
- 1978Zoë Bell, New Zealand actress and stuntwoman
- 1982Katie Feenstra-Mattera, American basketball player
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ayden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1903The Russian Social Democratic Labour Party splits into two groups: The Bolsheviks (Russian for “majority”) and Mensheviks (Russian for “minority”).
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1933United States recognizes Soviet Union.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1970Luna programme: The Soviet Union lands Lunokhod 1 on Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) on the Moon. This is the first roving remote-controlled robot to land on another world and is released by the orbiting Luna 17 spacecraft.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1988The National Revival Day - in Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, a demonstration starts against the Soviets, the perceived ignorance of the inflaming tension around Nagorno-Karabakh. The demonstration forcibly dispersed 17 days later would become the largest of its kind held in the USSR
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Firmine Richard, Jessica Lee Rose, Queen Ida, Joe Pesci, Ivan De Battista, Judy Collins, Karri Turner, Michael Flatley, Kate Walsh, Enrico Caruso.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1917.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1917 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1908. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1917
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,254 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,418 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,262
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1949
- Age in dog years: 503 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1943 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1908 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1960 – Gildor Roy, Canadian actor; January 22, 1985 – Orianthi, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 24, 1934 – Sammy Petrillo, American actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891