Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 321st day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,973 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 11,658 days or 32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1954.
If a dog named Blackee - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blackee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Blackee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Lee Strasberg
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1942Bob Gaudio
- 1942Martin Scorsese
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1948Ian Sutherland
- 1951Stephen Root
- 1964Ralph Garman
- 1966Daisy Fuentes
- 1978Rachel McAdams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1868Korbinian Brodmann, German neurologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1901Lee Strasberg, Ukrainian-American actor and director (d. 1982)
- 1940Luke Kelly, Irish singer and banjo player (The Dubliners) (d. 1984)
- 1947Inky Mark, Chinese-Canadian educator and politician
- 1948East Bay Ray, American guitarist (Dead Kennedys)
- 1951Stephen Root, American actor
- 1960Mandy Yachad, South African cricketer and field hockey player
- 1966Richard Fortus, American guitarist (Guns N' Roses and Love Spit Love)
- 1967Tab Benoit, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1968Sean Miller, American basketball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1511Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1878First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy by anarchist Giovanni Passannante, who was armed with a dagger. The King survived with a slight wound in an arm. Prime Minister Benedetto Cairoli blocked the aggressor, receiving an injury in a leg.
- 1896The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh’s Schenley Park Casino.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1973The Athens Polytechnic uprising against the military regime ends in a bloodshed in the Greek capital.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arte Johnson, Rottyful Sky, Cam Neely, Russell Morris, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Dave Loggins, Jai Courtney, Willy Alberti, Kevin Sussman, Aimee Mann.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 17, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1960 – Maddie Blaustein, American voice actress (d. 2008); July 30, 1985 – Shinwa Kataoka, Japanese actor; June 16, 1947 – Günther Kaufmann, German actor and singer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,271