Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 321st day of the year 1922. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,062 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,687 days or 32.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1954.
If a dog named Agate - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Agate will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Agate will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Camillo Felgen
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1942Bob Gaudio
- 1947Steven E. de Souza
- 1951Stephen Root
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- 1964Ralph Garman
- 1983Viva Bianca
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1753Gotthilf Heinrich Ernst Muhlenberg, American clergyman and botanist (d. 1815)
- 1854Hubert Lyautey, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1934)
- 1923Aristides Pereira, Cape Verdean politician, 1st President of Cape Verde (d. 2011)
- 1960Michael Hertwig, German footballer and manager
- 1961Robert Stethem, American soldier (d. 1985)
- 1965Amanda Brown, Australian violinist and composer (The Go-Betweens)
- 1966Ben Allison, American bassist and composer
- 1967Ronnie DeVoe, American singer, producer, and actor (New Edition and Bell Biv DeVoe)
- 1975Jerome James, American basketball player
- 1975Kinga Baranowska, Polish mountaineer
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Japanese Emperor Kanmu changes his residence from Nara to Kyoto.
- 1811José Miguel Carrera, Chilean founding father, is sworn in as President of the executive Junta of the government of Chile.
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: The decisive Battle of Slivnitsa begins.
- 1896The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh’s Schenley Park Casino.
- 1988The National Revival Day - in Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, a demonstration starts against the Soviets, the perceived ignorance of the inflaming tension around Nagorno-Karabakh. The demonstration forcibly dispersed 17 days later would become the largest of its kind held in the USSR
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution begins: In Czechoslovakia, a student demonstration in Prague is quelled by riot police. This sparks an uprising aimed at overthrowing the communist government (it succeeds on December 29).
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
- 1993United States House of Representatives passes resolution to establish the North American Free Trade Agreement after greater authority in trade negotiations was granted to President George Bush in 1991.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megan Gallagher, Sally Martin, Edwin Richfield, Skip Spence, Danni Boatwright, Chris Maurer, Duane Eddy, Mervyn Warren, Nicholle Tom, Leon Ames.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1922.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1922 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1922
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 35,062 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,687 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,187
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1954
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1906 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1924 – Jozef Kroner, Slovak actor (d. 1998); May 18, 1988 – Kōji Seto, Japanese actor and singer; August 4, 1983 – Greta Gerwig, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,821