Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1945. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,549 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,183 days or 25.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1977.
If a dog named Gonzo - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gonzo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gonzo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Frank Fay
- 1928Rance Howard
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1947Steven E. de Souza
- 1960Jonathan Ross
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1982Lucy Durack
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1897Frank Fay, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1961)
- 1922Stanley Cohen, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1933Dan Osinski, American baseball player (d. 2013)
- 1951Butch Davis, American football player and coach
- 1966Daisy Fuentes, Cuban-American model and actress
- 1966Kate Ceberano, Australian singer-songwriter and actress (I'm Talking)
- 1969Rebecca Walker, American author
- 1980Israel Idonije, Nigerian-Canadian football player
- 1983Ryan Bradley, American figure skater
- 1986Greg Rutherford, English long jumper
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cheryl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1811José Miguel Carrera, Chilean founding father, is sworn in as President of the executive Junta of the government of Chile.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Knoxville begins – Confederate forces led by General James Longstreet place Knoxville, Tennessee, under siege.
- 1878First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy by anarchist Giovanni Passannante, who was armed with a dagger. The King survived with a slight wound in an arm. Prime Minister Benedetto Cairoli blocked the aggressor, receiving an injury in a leg.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1973Watergate scandal: In Orlando, Florida, U.S. President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors “I am not a crook.”
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beverly Todd, Freek de Jonge, Dennis Oh, Patrice Wymore, Holger Juul Hansen, John Qualen, Kevin Dobson, Concha Piquer, Bobby V, Jimmy C. Newman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1945.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1945 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 20, 1961. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1945
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 210 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,549 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,183 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 933
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1977
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1948 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 20, 1961 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1981 – Deadmau5, Canadian DJ and producer; February 6, 1980 – Mamiko Noto, Japanese voice actress and singer; February 12, 1967 – Hermione Norris, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925