Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1946. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,342 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,114 days or 24.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 926 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1978.
If a dog named Shale - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shale will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shale will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1927Fenella Fielding
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1948Ian Sutherland
- 1964Ralph Garman
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1972Lorraine Pascale
- 1976Diane Neal
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1587Joost van den Vondel, Dutch poet and playwright (d. 1679)
- 1816August Wilhelm Ambros, Austrian composer and historian (d. 1876)
- 1827Petko Slaveykov, Bulgarian journalist and poet (d. 1895)
- 1921Albert Bertelsen, Danish painter and illustrator
- 1944Danny DeVito, American actor, director, and producer
- 1980Mercedes Martinez, American wrestler
- 1984Amanda Evora, American figure skater
- 1985Sékou Camara, Malian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1986Fabio Concas, Italian footballer
- 1994Raquel Castro, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dianna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1855David Livingstone becomes the first European to see the Victoria Falls in what is now present-day Zambia-Zimbabwe.
- 1878First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy by anarchist Giovanni Passannante, who was armed with a dagger. The King survived with a slight wound in an arm. Prime Minister Benedetto Cairoli blocked the aggressor, receiving an injury in a leg.
- 1969Cold War: Negotiators from the Soviet Union and the United States meet in Helsinki, Finland to begin SALT I negotiations aimed at limiting the number of strategic weapons on both sides.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1979Brisbane Suburban Railway Electrification. The first stage from Ferny Grove to Darra is commissioned.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Loog Oldham, Sara Sampaio, Tino Insana, Lina Cavalieri, Bonar Bain, Nikki Reed, Norman McLaren, Christopher Lillicrap, Gus G, Zosia Mamet.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1946.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1946 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 16, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 1, 1962. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1946
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 52 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,342 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,114 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 926
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1978
- Age in dog years: 316 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 16, 1936 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 1, 1962 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1974 – David Moscow, American actor and producer; November 16, 1976 – Danny Wallace, Scottish comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter; October 5, 1952 – Gigi Sabani, Italian television host and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,918