Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 321st day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,283 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bevo - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bevo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bevo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1944Danny DeVito
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1951Stephen Root
- 1960Jonathan Ross
- 1976Brandon Call
- 1980Isaac Hanson
- 1982Hollie Smith
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1576Roque González de Santa Cruz, Paraguayan missionary and saint (d. 1628)
- 1729Maria Antonia Ferdinanda of Spain (d. 1785)
- 1753Gotthilf Heinrich Ernst Muhlenberg, American clergyman and botanist (d. 1815)
- 1827Petko Slaveykov, Bulgarian journalist and poet (d. 1895)
- 1877Frank Calder, English-Canadian journalist and businessman (d. 1943)
- 1927Nicholas Taylor, Geologist, businessman and politician
- 1944Jim Boeheim, American basketball player and coach
- 1951Jack Vettriano, Scottish painter
- 1956Jim McGovern, Scottish politician
- 1972Kimya Dawson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Moldy Peaches)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1811José Miguel Carrera, Chilean founding father, is sworn in as President of the executive Junta of the government of Chile.
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1878First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy by anarchist Giovanni Passannante, who was armed with a dagger. The King survived with a slight wound in an arm. Prime Minister Benedetto Cairoli blocked the aggressor, receiving an injury in a leg.
- 1911Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, which is the first black Greek-lettered organization founded at an American historically black college or university, was founded on the campus of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trenyce, Georgeanna Tillman, Danny Elfman, Glenn Plummer, Mrinal Sen, Klaus Meine, Ernie K-Doe, Kate Beahan, Paula Abdul, Lisa Arch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1955 – Chiranjeevi, Indian actor, producer, and politician; June 22, 1956 – Tim Russ, American actor, director, and screenwriter; December 12, 1978 – Monica Bîrlădeanu, Romanian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216