Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 2005. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,783 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,928 days or 5.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 26, 2037.
If a dog named Tina - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1930Bob Mathias
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1945Roland Joffé
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1960Jonathan Ross
- 1983Viva Bianca
- 1984Park Han-byul
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1945Elvin Hayes, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1945Jeremy Hanley, English accountant and politician, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom
- 1948East Bay Ray, American guitarist (Dead Kennedys)
- 1952Cyril Ramaphosa, South African businessman and politician, 7th Deputy President of South Africa
- 1955Yolanda King, American actress and activist (d. 2007)
- 1960RuPaul, American drag queen performer, actor, and singer
- 1968Sean Miller, American basketball player and coach
- 1972Lorraine Pascale, English model and chef
- 1973Leslie Bibb, American actress and producer
- 1986Greg Rutherford, English long jumper
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Faith’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1878First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy by anarchist Giovanni Passannante, who was armed with a dagger. The King survived with a slight wound in an arm. Prime Minister Benedetto Cairoli blocked the aggressor, receiving an injury in a leg.
- 1903The Russian Social Democratic Labour Party splits into two groups: The Bolsheviks (Russian for “majority”) and Mensheviks (Russian for “minority”).
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1969Cold War: Negotiators from the Soviet Union and the United States meet in Helsinki, Finland to begin SALT I negotiations aimed at limiting the number of strategic weapons on both sides.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: The Iron Sheik, Aisha Tyler, Keiji Fujiwara, Simcha Jacobovici, Monty Berman, Luck Mervil, Yuri Lowenthal, Sam Robertson, Jennifer Rush, Frank Reed.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 2005.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 2005 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 17th November 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 2005
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 61 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,783 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,928 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 195
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 2037
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx (November 19, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1965 – Bill Bellamy, American comedian, actor, and producer; October 17, 1960 – Guy Henry, English actor; February 9, 1985 – David Gallagher, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001