Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1919. It was the 46th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,624 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,208 days or 33.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,240 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 1951.
If a dog named Muskett - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muskett will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Muskett will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901V. Shantaram
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1919Jocelyn Brando
- 1920Robert Fryer
- 1939Brenda Vaccaro
- 1958Oscar Nunez
- 1969Ahmed Helmy
- 1980Junichi Okada
- 1980Minori Chihara
- 1992Nathan Kress
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1914Haguroyama Masaji, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 36th Yokozuna (d. 1969)
- 1924Les Lye, Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1937Ülle Kukk, Estonian botanist and conservationist
- 1941Gary Bettenhausen, American race car driver (d. 2014)
- 1949Ahmed Zaki, Egyptian actor (d. 2005)
- 1962Bart Bryant, American golfer
- 1963Dante Bichette, American baseball player and coach
- 1970Elizabeth Anne Allen, American actress
- 1970Johan Liiva, Swedish singer-songwriter (Arch Enemy, Carnage, NonExist, and Hearse)
- 1989Lu Jiajing, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nelson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1730The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1938Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler and Italian Foreign Minister Galeazzo Ciano meet to discuss Benito Mussolini’s disastrous Italian invasion of Greece.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 1991Shiite Muslim kidnappers in Lebanon release Anglican Church envoys Terry Waite and Thomas Sutherland.
- 1996A fire occurs on a train traveling through the Channel Tunnel from France to England causing several injuries and damaging approximately 500 metres (1,600 ft) of tunnel.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Merrow, Don Rickles, Will Smith, Renz Fernandez, T.O.P, Chief Dan George, Joss Stone, Chris O'Donnell, Peter Cetera, Peja.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1919.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1919 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 14, 1907. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1919
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 46th Tuesday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 267 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,624 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,208 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,240
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 1951
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1932 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 14, 1907 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XI.MCMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1959 – Geoff Tate, German-American singer-songwriter (Queensrÿche); August 13, 1971 – Rolando Molina, Salvadoran-American actor; December 1, 1959 – Billy Childish, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and painter (The Medway Poets, Thee Mighty Caesars, and Thee Headcoats).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875