Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1924 was a Tuesday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1924. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,937 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,646 days or 31.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 1956.
If a dog named Boka - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Boka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1901V. Shantaram
- 1907Compay Segundo
- 1909Johnny Mercer
- 1939Amanda Lear
- 1952Delroy Lindo
- 1960Shari Shattuck
- 1976Dominic Armato
- 1980Junichi Okada
- 1981Gian Magdangal
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1630Eleonora Gonzaga, Italian wife of Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1686)
- 1774Wilhelmine of Prussia, Queen of the Netherlands (d. 1837)
- 1899Eugene Ormandy, Hungarian-American violinist and conductor (d. 1985)
- 1919Georgia Carroll, American singer and actress (d. 2011)
- 1922Luis Somoza Debayle, Nicaraguan politician, 70th President of Nicaragua (d. 1967)
- 1948Ana Mendieta, Cuban-American sculptor and painter (d. 1985)
- 1963Peter Schmeichel, Danish footballer and sportscaster
- 1969Sam Cassell, American basketball player and coach
- 1970Megyn Kelly, American lawyer and journalist
- 1973Nic Pothas, South African cricketer and coach
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Laurie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV.
- 1626St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1929Grand Banks earthquake: Off the south coast of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean, a Richter magnitude 7.2 submarine earthquake, centered on the Grand Banks, breaks 12 submarine transatlantic telegraph cables and triggers a tsunami that destroys many south coast communities in the Burin Peninsula.
- 1938Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 1988War on Drugs: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill into law allowing the death penalty for drug traffickers.
- 1996A fire occurs on a train traveling through the Channel Tunnel from France to England causing several injuries and damaging approximately 500 metres (1,600 ft) of tunnel.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Coleen Nolan, Emmy Rossum, Chus Lampreave, Eric Stonestreet, Jodi Long, Étienne Daho, Yvette Vickers, Karen Knowles, Bob Hite, Bill Slayback.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1924.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1924 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 18, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 323rd day of 1924
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 127 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,937 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,646 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,183
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 1956
- Age in dog years: 400 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 18, 1951 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (-110)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XI.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1941 – Ede Staal, Dutch singer-songwriter (d. 1986); November 19, 1989 – Tyga, American rapper; September 9, 1965 – Chip Esten, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885