Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1962. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,083 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,028 days or 19.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 1994.
If a dog named Icy - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Icy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Icy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Joris Ivens
- 1919Jocelyn Brando
- 1920Robert Fryer
- 1941David Hemmings
- 1959Ulrich Noethen
- 1960Yeşim Ustaoğlu
- 1976Dominic Armato
- 1980Junichi Okada
- 1987Hitomi Harada
- 1987Jake Abel
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1630Eleonora Gonzaga, Italian wife of Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1686)
- 1836W. S. Gilbert, English playwright, poet, and illustrator (d. 1911)
- 1898Joris Ivens, Dutch director and producer (d. 1989)
- 1919Jocelyn Brando, American actress (d. 2005)
- 1936Don Cherry, American trumpet player (Old and New Dreams, New York Contemporary Five, and Codona) (d. 1995)
- 1941David Hemmings, English actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2003)
- 1946Alan Dean Foster, American author
- 1961Nick Chinlund, American actor
- 1969Koichiro Kimura, Japanese mixed martial artist and wrestler (d. 2014)
- 1992Nathan Kress, American actor
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lynn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1903The Hay–Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1916World War I: First Battle of the Somme: In France, British Expeditionary Force commander Douglas Haig calls off the battle which started on July 1, 1916.
- 1929Grand Banks earthquake: Off the south coast of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean, a Richter magnitude 7.2 submarine earthquake, centered on the Grand Banks, breaks 12 submarine transatlantic telegraph cables and triggers a tsunami that destroys many south coast communities in the Burin Peninsula.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Berlin: Four hundred forty Royal Air Force planes bomb Berlin causing only light damage and killing 131. The RAF loses nine aircraft and 53 air crew.
- 1947The Ballantyne’s Department Store fire in Christchurch, New Zealand, kills 41; it is the worst fire disaster in the history of New Zealand.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy sends 18,000 military advisors to South Vietnam.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
- 2013NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spike Jones, Arliss Howard, Jack Soo, Yoon So-yi, Tristan Rogers, Pharrell Williams, Nicholas Pryor, Lizzy Caplan, Aylin Aslım, Gigi Lai.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1962.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1962 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 5, 1990. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -261. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,140,093,217. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 111,558,191 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1962. The estimated number of babies born on 18th November 1962 is 305,639. That’s equivalent to 212 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 46,080 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,037 times in the year 1962. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1962. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1962
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1962
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 21,083 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,028 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 714
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 1994
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 5, 1990 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-261)
- 1962 world population: 3,140,093,217
- Number one song: Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons (November 24, 1962)
- Babies born in 1962: 111,558,191
- Babies born in 1962 every day: 305,639
- Babies born in 1962 every minute: 212
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 46,080 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,037 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XI.MCMLXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1973 – Phil Joel, New Zealand singer-songwriter and bass player (Newsboys); April 22, 1923 – Avis Bunnage, English actress (d. 1990); May 21, 1920 – Anthony Steel, English actor and singer (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,156