Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,264 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jocelyn Brando
- 1923Anne Sargent
- 1942Linda Evans
- 1946Chris Rainbow
- 1960Shari Shattuck
- 1969Duncan Sheik
- 1970Marina Watanabe
- 1972Jessi Alexander
- 1987Jake Abel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1938Norbert Ratsirahonana, Malagasy politician, Prime Minister of Madagascar
- 1942Linda Evans, American actress
- 1946Alan Dean Foster, American author
- 1962Bart Bryant, American golfer
- 1968Barry Hunter, Irish footballer and manager
- 1968Owen Wilson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Marina Watanabe, Japanese actress, singer, and television personality
- 1976Matt Welsh, Australian swimmer
- 1981Nasim Pedrad, Iranian-American actress
- 1987Hitomi Harada, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1105Maginulfo is elected the Antipope as Sylvester IV.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1307William Tell shoots an apple off his son’s head.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1938Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1970U.S. President Richard Nixon asks the U.S. Congress for $155 million in supplemental aid for the Cambodian government.
- 1993In the United States, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is approved by the House of Representatives.
- 2013NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Khosrow Shakibai, Rodrigo de la Cadena, Nia Long, Roosevelt Sykes, Dino Dvornik, Sam J. Jones, Conrad Keely, Alexa Ilacad, Tarık Akan, Nedunuri Krishnamurthy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 18, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1981 – Nicole Richie, American actress, singer, fashion designer, and author; September 30, 1950 – Renato Zero, Italian singer-songwriter and actor; July 29, 1990 – Munro Chambers, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 860