Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,315 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Compay Segundo
- 1928Sheila Jordan
- 1941David Hemmings
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci
- 1948Tõnis Mägi
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins
- 1960Yeşim Ustaoğlu
- 1961Steven Moffat
- 1976Sage Francis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1909Johnny Mercer, American singer-songwriter and producer, co-founded Capitol Records (d. 1976)
- 1933Bruce Conner, American painter, photographer, and director (d. 2008)
- 1949Ahmed Zaki, Egyptian actor (d. 2005)
- 1959Karla Faye Tucker, American murderer (d. 1998)
- 1968Owen Wilson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Anthony McPartlin, English comedian, actor, and producer
- 1976Matt Welsh, Australian swimmer
- 1980Luke Chadwick, English footballer
- 1985Allyson Felix, American sprinter
- 1991Noppawan Lertcheewakarn, Thai tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1105Maginulfo is elected the Antipope as Sylvester IV.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1307William Tell shoots an apple off his son’s head.
- 1494French King Charles VIII occupies Florence, Italy.
- 1803The Battle of Vertières, the last major battle of the Haitian Revolution, is fought, leading to the establishment of the Republic of Haiti, the first black republic in the Western Hemisphere.
- 1809In a naval action during the Napoleonic Wars, French frigates defeat British East Indiamen in the Bay of Bengal.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler and Italian Foreign Minister Galeazzo Ciano meet to discuss Benito Mussolini’s disastrous Italian invasion of Greece.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rodolfo Acosta, Jon Reep, Hanne Hiob, Ben Silverstone, Russell Watson, Kristina Krepela, Jules Sitruk, Josh Groban, John Young, Joseph Marcell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 18, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1970 – Suzi Perry, English model and journalist; September 1, 1920 – Richard Farnsworth, American actor and stuntman (d. 2000); March 9, 1959 – Tom Amandes, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060