Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1985. It was the 46th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,237 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,079 days or 11.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 415 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 2017.
If a dog named Dooby - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dooby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dooby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1917Pedro Infante
- 1941David Hemmings
- 1960Shari Shattuck
- 1961Nick Chinlund
- 1970Elizabeth Anne Allen
- 1970Marina Watanabe
- 1970Mike Epps
- 1970Peta Wilson
- 1981Nasim Pedrad
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1886Ferenc Münnich, Hungarian soldier and politician, 47th Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 1967)
- 1907Compay Segundo, Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2003)
- 1915Ken Burkhart, American baseball player and umpire (d. 2004)
- 1920Ron Suart, English football player and manager (d. 2015)
- 1948Ana Mendieta, Cuban-American sculptor and painter (d. 1985)
- 1961Jan Kuehnemund, American guitarist (Vixen) (d. 2013)
- 1974Petter Solberg, Norwegian race car driver
- 1980François Duval, Belgian race car driver
- 1980Luke Chadwick, English footballer
- 1992Nathan Kress, American actor
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1105Maginulfo is elected the Antipope as Sylvester IV.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1421A seawall at the Zuiderzee dike in the Netherlands breaks, flooding 72 villages and killing about 10,000 people. This event will be known as St. Elizabeth’s flood.
- 1903The Hay–Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1905Prince Carl of Denmark becomes King Haakon VII of Norway.
- 1909Two United States warships are sent to Nicaragua after 500 revolutionaries (including two Americans) are executed by order of José Santos Zelaya.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1938Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
- 2013NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aaron Yoo, Leander Paes, Loretta Devine, Bernie Nolan, Claude Berri, Kelly Le Brock, Nikos Vertis, Lord Buckley, Emily Harrison, Peter Capell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1985.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1985 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 26, 2004. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 7, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Built This City by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 18th November 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 46th Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 181 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,237 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,079 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 415
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 2017
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 26, 2004 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 7, 1962 (-132)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: We Built This City by Starship (November 23, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1980 – Hwangbo, South Korean rapper and actress (Chakra); December 6, 1976 – Lindsay Price, American actress and singer; August 18, 1933 – Roman Polanski, French-Polish director, producer, screenwriter, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,024