Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1993 was a Thursday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,009 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 305 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Krieger - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Krieger will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Krieger will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Chris Rainbow
- 1948Tõnis Mägi
- 1952Delroy Lindo
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1961Nick Chinlund
- 1970Mike Epps
- 1976Dominic Armato
- 1980Minori Chihara
- 1981Nasim Pedrad
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1882Wyndham Lewis, English painter and author (d. 1957)
- 1888Tirumalai Krishnamacharya, Indian yoga instructor (d. 1989)
- 1906Alec Issigonis, Greek-English car designer, designed the mini car (d. 1988)
- 1913Endre Rozsda, Hungarian-French painter and illustrator (d. 1999)
- 1917Pedro Infante, Mexican actor and singer (d. 1957)
- 1927Hank Ballard, American singer-songwriter (The Midnighters) (d. 2003)
- 1952Claudio Capone, Italian voice actor (d. 2008)
- 1960Yeşim Ustaoğlu, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Mona Zaki, Egyptian actress
- 1981Vittoria Puccini, Italian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1803The Battle of Vertières, the last major battle of the Haitian Revolution, is fought, leading to the establishment of the Republic of Haiti, the first black republic in the Western Hemisphere.
- 1865Mark Twain’s short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” is published in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1929Grand Banks earthquake: Off the south coast of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean, a Richter magnitude 7.2 submarine earthquake, centered on the Grand Banks, breaks 12 submarine transatlantic telegraph cables and triggers a tsunami that destroys many south coast communities in the Burin Peninsula.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy sends 18,000 military advisors to South Vietnam.
- 1970U.S. President Richard Nixon asks the U.S. Congress for $155 million in supplemental aid for the Cambodian government.
- 1978In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed 918 lives in all, 909 of them in Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo Ryan is murdered by members of the Peoples Temple hours earlier.
- 1988War on Drugs: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill into law allowing the death penalty for drug traffickers.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
- 2013NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marilyn Maxwell, Masi Oka, Galen Gering, Tim Albery, Niels Arestrup, Patrick McGoohan, Logan Browning, T La Rock, Grethe Weiser, KT Tunstall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 18, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 12, 1930 – Jim Nabors, American actor and singer; April 20, 1972 – Carmen Electra, American model, actress, and singer; November 1, 1951 – Belita Moreno, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,297