Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1993 was a Thursday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Sistine - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sistine will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sistine will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901V. Shantaram
- 1907Gustav Nezval
- 1919Georgia Carroll
- 1920Robert Fryer
- 1942Susan Sullivan
- 1952Claudio Capone
- 1958Oscar Nunez
- 1960Yeşim Ustaoğlu
- 1984Ryohei Chiba
- 1987Hitomi Harada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1756Thomas Burgess, English bishop and philosopher (d. 1837)
- 1880Naum Torbov, Bulgarian architect, designed the Central Sofia Market Hall (d. 1952)
- 1882Amelita Galli-Curci, Italian-American soprano (d. 1963)
- 1882Wyndham Lewis, English painter and author (d. 1957)
- 1946Chris Rainbow, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2015)
- 1952Claudio Capone, Italian voice actor (d. 2008)
- 1959Jimmy Quinn, Irish footballer and manager
- 1959Ulrich Noethen, German actor
- 1968Kaido Kaaberma, Estonian fencer
- 1980Dustin Kensrue, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Thrice)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1105Maginulfo is elected the Antipope as Sylvester IV.
- 1307William Tell shoots an apple off his son’s head.
- 1601Tiryaki Hasan Pasha, provincial governor of Ottoman Empire, utterly defeats Habsburg forces, commanded by Ferdinand the Archduke of Austria during the Siege of Nagykanizsa.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 1970U.S. President Richard Nixon asks the U.S. Congress for $155 million in supplemental aid for the Cambodian government.
- 1988War on Drugs: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill into law allowing the death penalty for drug traffickers.
- 1993In South Africa, 21 political parties approve a new constitution, expanding voting rights and ending white minority rule.
- 1996A fire occurs on a train traveling through the Channel Tunnel from France to England causing several injuries and damaging approximately 500 metres (1,600 ft) of tunnel.
- 2013NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Spiegel, Jake Weber, Lauri Pedaja, Arden Myrin, Brian Cadd, Lindsey Shaw, Reginald Gardiner, Quinton Jackson, Sarah Gadon, Mark Thompson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 18, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1936 – Šaban Bajramović, Serbian singer-songwriter (d. 2008); September 6, 1970 – Cheyne Coates, Australian singer-songwriter and producer (Madison Avenue); November 3, 1910 – Richard Hurndall, English actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,308