Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,495 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Robert Fryer
- 1939Amanda Lear
- 1942Linda Evans
- 1942Susan Sullivan
- 1958Oscar Nunez
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins
- 1960Kim Wilde
- 1968Romany Malco
- 1969Ahmed Helmy
- 1976Sage Francis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1522Lamoral, Count of Egmont (d. 1568)
- 1901V. Shantaram, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1907Gustav Nezval, Czech actor (d. 1998)
- 1939Margaret Jay, Baroness Jay of Paddington, English journalist and politician, Leader of the House of Lords
- 1941David Hemmings, English actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2003)
- 1950Michael Swanwick, American science fiction author
- 1958Oscar Nunez, Cuban-American actor and screenwriter
- 1961Nick Chinlund, American actor
- 1968Barry Hunter, Irish footballer and manager
- 1974Graham Coughlan, Irish footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1105Maginulfo is elected the Antipope as Sylvester IV.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1421A seawall at the Zuiderzee dike in the Netherlands breaks, flooding 72 villages and killing about 10,000 people. This event will be known as St. Elizabeth’s flood.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Krasnoi ends in French defeat, but Marshal of France Michel Ney’s leadership leads to him becoming known as “the bravest of the brave”.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1929Grand Banks earthquake: Off the south coast of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean, a Richter magnitude 7.2 submarine earthquake, centered on the Grand Banks, breaks 12 submarine transatlantic telegraph cables and triggers a tsunami that destroys many south coast communities in the Burin Peninsula.
- 1947The Ballantyne’s Department Store fire in Christchurch, New Zealand, kills 41; it is the worst fire disaster in the history of New Zealand.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: United Nations weapons inspectors led by Hans Blix arrive in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Sammy, Jun Jin, Vesna Zmijanac, Evelyn Ay Sempier, Twila Paris, Julia Foster, Franziska Weisz, Barbara De Fina, Rowan Atkinson, Martin Milner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 18, 1996.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No Diggity by Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1983 – Hikaru Utada, American-Japanese singer-songwriter and producer; August 9, 1985 – Anna Kendrick, American actress and singer; May 26, 1959 – Ole Bornedal, Danish actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994