Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,941 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,647 days or 7 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 269 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 27, 2028.
If a dog named Madji - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Madji will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Madji will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Sheila Jordan
- 1946Chris Rainbow
- 1949Ahmed Zaki
- 1952Claudio Capone
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins
- 1969Ahmed Helmy
- 1970Johan Liiva
- 1975Anthony McPartlin
- 1980Minori Chihara
- 1981Gian Magdangal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1785David Wilkie, Scottish painter and academic (d. 1841)
- 1922Luis Somoza Debayle, Nicaraguan politician, 70th President of Nicaragua (d. 1967)
- 1923Ted Stevens, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 2010)
- 1936Don Cherry, American trumpet player (Old and New Dreams, New York Contemporary Five, and Codona) (d. 1995)
- 1951Pete Morelli, American football official
- 1962Bart Bryant, American golfer
- 1963Len Bias, American basketball player (d. 1986)
- 1968Barry Hunter, Irish footballer and manager
- 1974Petter Solberg, Norwegian race car driver
- 1975Pastor Troy, American rapper, producer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1626St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1730The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- 1916World War I: First Battle of the Somme: In France, British Expeditionary Force commander Douglas Haig calls off the battle which started on July 1, 1916.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1991Shiite Muslim kidnappers in Lebanon release Anglican Church envoys Terry Waite and Thomas Sutherland.
- 1993In South Africa, 21 political parties approve a new constitution, expanding voting rights and ending white minority rule.
- 1993In the United States, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is approved by the House of Representatives.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
- 2013NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Dysart, Raaj Kumar, Alan Muraoka, Ole Hamre, Gretchen Palmer, Alejandro Sanz, Juanes, Didz Hammond, Jim Paredes, Allan Arbus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 18, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No Diggity by Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1975 – Shanna Moakler, American model and actress, Miss USA 1995; February 7, 1975 – Rémi Gaillard, French comedian and actor; July 27, 1963 – Karrin Allyson, American singer and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,319