Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1949 was a Saturday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1949. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,412 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,471 days or 23.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 860 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 28, 1981.
If a dog named Barbi - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Barbi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Barbi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Agnes Baltsa
- 1953Robert Beltran
- 1953Tom Villard
- 1958Charlie Kaufman
- 1964Crystal Waters
- 1964David Goodall
- 1965Douglas Henshall
- 1974Arun Vijay
- 1981DJ Tukutz
- 2002Gaia Cauchi
View the complete list of November 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1770Bertel Thorvaldsen, Danish sculptor (d. 1844)
- 1887James B. Sumner, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1955)
- 1894Américo Tomás, Portuguese admiral and politician, 14th President of Portugal (d. 1987)
- 1898Klement Jug, Slovenian philosopher and mountaineer (d. 1924)
- 1917Indira Gandhi, Indian politician, 3rd Prime Minister of India (d. 1984)
- 1924Margaret Turner-Warwick, English physician and academic
- 1930Kurt Nielsen, Danish tennis player, referee, and sportscaster (d. 2011)
- 1976Jun Shibata, Japanese singer-songwriter
- 1976Petr Sýkora, Czech ice hockey player
- 1986Jeannie Ortega, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
View the complete list of November 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Libius Severus is declared emperor of the Western Roman Empire. The real power is in the hands of the magister militum Ricimer.
- 1095The Council of Clermont, called by Pope Urban II to discuss sending the First Crusade to the Holy Land, begins.
- 1863American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln delivers the Gettysburg Address at the dedication ceremony for the military cemetery at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1943Holocaust: Nazis liquidate Janowska concentration camp in Lemberg (Lviv), western Ukraine, murdering at least 6,000 Jews after a failed uprising and mass escape attempt.
- 1955National Review publishes its first issue.
- 1985Police in Baling, Malaysia, lay siege to houses occupied by an Islamic sect of about 400 people led by Ibrahim Mahmud.
- 1990Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
- 2004The Malice at the Palace: The worst brawl in NBA history, Ron Artest suspended 86 games (rest of season), Stephen Jackson suspended 30 games
View the complete list of November 19 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Home, Jaime Lyn Bauer, Frank Fay, Brenda Strong, Yumi Yoshimura, Ian Moor, Dennis Lyxzén, Leyla Milani, Jere Burns, Brian Kennedy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 19, 1949.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th November 1949 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 2, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 19, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 323rd day of 1949
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 155 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,412 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,471 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 860
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 28, 1981
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1967 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 2, 1930 (-102)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1922 – Bhimsen Joshi, Indian singer (d. 2011); February 11, 1976 – Jao Mapa, Filipino actor and painter; December 1, 1989 – Sotelúm, Mexican trumpet player, composer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876