Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 324th day of the year 1960. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,817 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,272 days or 19.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 28, 1992.
If a dog named Bodacious - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bodacious will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bodacious will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Clifton Webb
- 1944Agnes Baltsa
- 1954Kathleen Quinlan
- 1955Sam Hamm
- 1965Douglas Henshall
- 1978Matt Dusk
- 1980Adele Silva
- 1981DJ Tukutz
- 1983Daria Werbowy
View the complete list of November 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1711Mikhail Lomonosov, Russian physicist, chemist, astronomer, and geographer (d. 1765)
- 1875Mikhail Kalinin, Russian politician, 1st Head of State of The Soviet Union (d. 1946)
- 1939Emil Constantinescu, Romanian academic and politician, 3rd President of Romania
- 1939Ghada Karmi, Palestinian physician and academic
- 1942Roland Clift, English engineer and academic
- 1949Raymond Blanc, French chef and author
- 1953Robert Beltran, American actor
- 1964Nicholas Patrick, English-American engineer and astronaut
- 1972Sandrine Holt, English-American model and actress
- 1979Ryan Howard, American baseball player
View the complete list of November 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Virginia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Libius Severus is declared emperor of the Western Roman Empire. The real power is in the hands of the magister militum Ricimer.
- 636The Rashidun Caliphate defeated the Sasanian Empire at the Battle of al-Qādisiyyah in Iraq.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad – Soviet Union forces under General Georgy Zhukov launch the Operation Uranus counterattacks at Stalingrad, turning the tide of the battle in the USSR’s favor.
- 1950US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum (the “Ocean of Storms”) and become the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1985Pennzoil wins a US$10.53 billion judgment against Texaco, in the largest civil verdict in the history of the United States, stemming from Texaco executing a contract to buy Getty Oil after Pennzoil had entered into an unsigned, yet still binding, buyout contract with Getty.
- 1985Police in Baling, Malaysia, lay siege to houses occupied by an Islamic sect of about 400 people led by Ibrahim Mahmud.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
- 1996Lt. Gen. Maurice Baril of Canada arrives in Africa to lead a multi-national policing force in Zaire.
View the complete list of November 19 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spencer Davis, Angie Harmon, Kitana Baker, Carl Barât, Paul Verhoeven, Christian Marquand, Radoslav Brzobohatý, Vicki Sue Robinson, Marley Shelton, Jason Griffith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 19, 1960.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th November 1960 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 30, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1972. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stay by Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 19th November 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 19, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 324th day of 1960
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 98 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,817 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,272 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 739
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 28, 1992
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 30, 1987 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1972 (-133)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Stay by Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs (November 21, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1974 – Eason Chan, Hong Kong singer, actor, and producer; December 1, 1933 – Lou Rawls, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (d. 2006); June 29, 1919 – Lloyd Richards, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,159