Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 324th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,718 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dara Singh
- 1949Nigel Bennett
- 1953Tom Villard
- 1956Glynnis O'Connor
- 1958Terrence C. Carson
- 1962Kwong Wa
- 1963Terry Farrell
- 1971Naoko Mori
- 1973Billy Currington
- 1980Adele Silva
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1862Billy Sunday, American baseball player and evangelist (d. 1935)
- 1923Louis D. Rubin, Jr., American author, critic, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1938Ted Turner, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Turner Broadcasting System
- 1942Sharon Olds, American poet and academic
- 1943Aurelio Monteagudo, Cuban-American baseball player and manager (d. 1990)
- 1953Robert Beltran, American actor
- 1966Kakhaber Kacharava, Georgian footballer and manager
- 1980Vladimir Radmanović, Serbian basketball player
- 1987Sílvia Soler Espinosa, Spanish tennis player
- 1993Cleo Massey, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1095The Council of Clermont, called by Pope Urban II to discuss sending the First Crusade to the Holy Land, begins.
- 1493Christopher Columbus goes ashore on an island he first saw the day before. He names it San Juan Bautista (later renamed Puerto Rico).
- 1916Samuel Goldwyn and Edgar Selwyn establish Goldwyn Pictures.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad – Soviet Union forces under General Georgy Zhukov launch the Operation Uranus counterattacks at Stalingrad, turning the tide of the battle in the USSR’s favor.
- 1944World War II: Thirty members of the Luxembourgish resistance defend the town of Vianden against a larger Waffen-SS attack in the Battle of Vianden.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1969Association football player Pelé scores his 1,000th goal.
- 1990Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: The United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee begins impeachment hearings against U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- 2010The first of four explosions takes place at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand; 29 people are killed in the nation’s worst mining disaster since 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dale Robertson, Joanne Borgella, Robert Foxworth, Mads Mikkelsen, Lulu, Elizabeth Olsen, Bruce Abbott, Mike Burstyn, Rokurō Naya, Violet Carson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 19, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1913 – Harry Lookofsky, American violinist and producer (d. 1998); October 10, 1946 – Ben Vereen, American actor, singer, and dancer; February 13, 1979 – Lucy Brown, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183