Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 307th day of the year 1928. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,953 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,984 days or 30.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,116 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 11, 1960.
If a dog named Tinkerbell - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tinkerbell will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tinkerbell will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1908Bunny Berigan
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1973Marisol Nichols
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1808Jules Amédée Barbey d'Aurevilly, French author and critic (d. 1889)
- 1891David Townsend, American art director and set decorator (d. 1935)
- 1929Amar Bose, American engineer and businessman, founded the Bose Corporation (d. 2013)
- 1929Robert Gover, American journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1942Shere Hite, American-German sexologist, educator, and author
- 1954Pat Croce, American businessman and author
- 1961Jeff Tedford, American football player and coach
- 1980Kim So-yeon, South Korean actress
- 1984Julia Stegner, German model
- 1986Andy Rautins, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1890Formal and official founding of the Uddevalla Suffrage Association.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelley Deal, John Denver, Mika Nakashima, Sarah Bettens, Siobhan Fahey, Mick Ronson, David Essex, Billy Vera, Lindsay Wagner, Smiley Burnette.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 1928.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 1928 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 1, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1928
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 284 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,953 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,984 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,116
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 1960
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 1, 1949 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 12, 1930 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1983 – Melissa Ordway, American model and actress; September 27, 1961 – Andy Lau, Hong Kong singer, actor, and producer; November 6, 1903 – June Marlowe, American actress (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,743