Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,878 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Semper - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Semper will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Semper will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1947Dave Pegg
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1965Shahrukh Khan
- 1966Sean Kanan
- 1973Marisol Nichols
- 1980Kim So-yeon
- 1986Diana Penty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1649Esmé Stewart, 2nd Duke of Richmond (d. 1660)
- 1709Anne, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (d. 1759)
- 1888Alfred Asikainen, Russian-Finnish wrestler (d. 1942)
- 1892Alice Brady, American actress and singer (d. 1939)
- 1905Georges Schehadé, Lebanese poet and playwright (d. 1989)
- 1906Luchino Visconti, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1927Steve Ditko, American author and illustrator
- 1946Alan Jones, Australian race car driver
- 1965Nicholas Boles, English politician
- 1966Tim Kirkman, American director and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1868Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 197478 die when the Time Go-Go Club in Seoul, South Korea burns down. Six of the victims jumped to their deaths from the seventh floor after a club official barred the doors after the fire started.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 1988The Morris worm, the first Internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, is launched from MIT.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Reichi Nakaido, Candice Accola, Naz Elmas, Eugene, Erwin Schrott, Yevgeny Matveyev, David R. Ellis, Peter O'Toole, Greg Hetson, Al Santos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 2, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Haven’t Done Nothin’ by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1913 – Christian Nyby, American director and producer (d. 1993); November 14, 1949 – Ryo Hayami, Japanese actor; June 23, 1955 – Pamela Rooke, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179