Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,788 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 534 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Krista - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Krista will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Krista will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1970Ely Buendia
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
- 1995Brandon Soo Hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1891David Townsend, American art director and set decorator (d. 1935)
- 1920Bill Mazer, Ukrainian-American journalist and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1929Richard E. Taylor, Canadian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1938Jay Black, American singer (Jay and the Americans)
- 1945J. D. Souther, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Longbranch Pennywhistle and Souther–Hillman–Furay Band)
- 1957Carter Beauford, American drummer (Dave Matthews Band)
- 1963Craig Saavedra, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963David Westhead, English actor
- 1967Kurt Elling, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Neal Casal, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and photographer (Ryan Adams and the Cardinals and Chris Robinson Brotherhood)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1914World War I: The Russian Empire declares war on the Ottoman Empire and the Dardanelles are subsequently closed.
- 1917The Military Revolutionary Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, in charge of preparation and carrying out the Russian Revolution, holds its first meeting.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paige Turco, Chris Sligh, Cymphonique Miller, Daniel Roche, Christopher Bevins, Chatchai Plengpanich, Philippe de Broca, Clint Holmes, Millie Corretjer, Sharon Lawrence.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 2, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Haven’t Done Nothin’ by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1969 – Donnie Wahlberg, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (New Kids on the Block); March 30, 1975 – Bahar Soomekh, Iranian-American actress; February 6, 1926 – Walker Edmiston, American actor and puppeteer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208