Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,576 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 527 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder
- 1938Jay Black
- 1947Dave Pegg
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1963David Westhead
- 1965Shahrukh Khan
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga
- 1977Randy Harrison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1815George Boole, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1864)
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder, American record producer and engineer
- 1939Pauline Neville-Jones, Baroness Neville-Jones, English politician, Minister for Security
- 1965Nicholas Boles, English politician
- 1967Kurt Elling, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Neal Casal, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and photographer (Ryan Adams and the Cardinals and Chris Robinson Brotherhood)
- 1981Rafael Márquez Lugo, Mexican footballer
- 1982Kyoko Fukada, Japanese actress and singer
- 1982Shura Taft, English-Australian radio and television host
- 1984Julia Stegner, German model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1914World War I: The Russian Empire declares war on the Ottoman Empire and the Dardanelles are subsequently closed.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Daniels, Bradley Steven Perry, Pania Rose, John Crawford, Virginia Grey, Didiayer Snyder, Ernest Lee Thomas, Milka Loff Fernandes, Kyla, Jen Da Silva.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 2, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Haven’t Done Nothin’ by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1987 – Jake Cuenca, American-Filipino actor and footballer; December 8, 1969 – Steve Van Wormer, American actor; April 30, 1990 – Mac DeMarco, Canadian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043