Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 325th day of the year 1916. It was the 47th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,794 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,931 days or 35.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,314 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 29, 1948.
If a dog named Capri - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 497 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Capri will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Capri will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Fran Allison
- 1913Judy Canova
- 1936Bill Wallis
- 1942Bob Einstein
- 1970Joe Zaso
- 1975Joshua Gomez
- 1978Freya Lim
- 1979Jacob Pitts
- 1993Sumire Satō
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1924Benoit Mandelbrot, Polish-American mathematician and economist (d. 2010)
- 1927Ed Freeman, American soldier and pilot, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2008)
- 1939Dick Smothers, American actor and singer (Smothers Brothers)
- 1941Oliver Sipple, American soldier and activist (d. 1989)
- 1945Paul Langford, English historian and academic
- 1954Chris McNeill, American ski jumper (d. 2011)
- 1957Mike Craven, English footballer
- 1959James McGovern, American politician
- 1979Jacob Pitts, American actor
- 1984Ferdinando Monfardini, Italian race car driver
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British forces land at the Palisades and then attack Fort Lee. The Continental Army starts to retreat across New Jersey.
- 1789New Jersey becomes the first U.S. state to ratify the Bill of Rights.
- 1845Anglo-French blockade of the Río de la Plata: Battle of Vuelta de Obligado.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Cambrai begins: British forces make early progress in an attack on German positions but are later pushed back.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis ends: In response to the Soviet Union agreeing to remove its missiles from Cuba, U.S. President John F. Kennedy ends the quarantine of the Caribbean nation.
- 1974The United States Department of Justice files its final anti-trust suit against AT&T Corporation. This suit later leads to the breakup of AT&T and its Bell System.
- 1979Grand Mosque Seizure: About 200 Sunni Muslims revolt in Saudi Arabia at the site of the Kaaba in Mecca during the pilgrimage and take about 6000 hostages. The Saudi government receives help from Pakistani special forces to put down the uprising.
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 1985Microsoft Windows 1.0 is released.
- 2001In Washington, D.C., U.S. President George W. Bush dedicates the United States Department of Justice headquarters building as the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building, honoring the late Robert F. Kennedy on what would have been his 76th birthday.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Jayne, Simon Amstell, Bitsie Tulloch, Müslüm Gürses, Jacqueline McKenzie, Etsushi Toyokawa, Tahounia Rubel, Pete Droge, Lou Reed, Elke Sommer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 20, 1916.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th November 1916 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +105. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 20, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1916
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 47th Monday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 287 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,794 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,931 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,314
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 29, 1948
- Age in dog years: 497 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1911 (+105)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XI.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1958 – J. Alexander, American-French model; August 1, 1924 – Marcia Mae Jones, American actress and singer (d. 2007); May 23, 1936 – Charles Kimbrough, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,967