Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 324th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,828 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,276 days or 34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,247 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 29, 1949.
If a dog named Sohie - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sohie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sohie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Kaye Ballard
- 1945Nanette Workman
- 1947Joe Walsh
- 1956Bo Derek
- 1960Marc Labrèche
- 1976Jason Thompson
- 1977Josh Turner
- 1992Maiha Ishimura
- 1992Yen Santos
- 2000Connie Talbot
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1602Otto von Guericke, German physicist and politician (d. 1686)
- 1849R. A. Jones, English clock and watchmaker (d. 1925)
- 1851Margherita of Savoy (d. 1926)
- 1886Bray Hammond, American historian and author (d. 1968)
- 1919Lucilla Andrews, Egyptian-Scottish nurse and author (d. 2006)
- 1924Benoit Mandelbrot, Polish-American mathematician and economist (d. 2010)
- 1954Chris McNeill, American ski jumper (d. 2011)
- 1956Gareth Chilcott, English rugby player
- 1961Jim Brickman, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1963Wan Yanhai, Chinese-American activist
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1194Palermo is conquered by Henry VI, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1695Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho.
- 1845Anglo-French blockade of the Río de la Plata: Battle of Vuelta de Obligado.
- 1917Ukraine is declared a republic.
- 1936José Antonio Primo de Rivera, founder of the Falange, is killed by a republican execution squad.
- 1947The Princess Elizabeth marries Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, who becomes the Duke of Edinburgh, at Westminster Abbey in London.
- 1968A total of 78 miners are killed in an explosion at the Consolidated Coal Company’s No. 9 mine in Farmington, West Virginia in the Farmington Mine disaster
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 2001In Washington, D.C., U.S. President George W. Bush dedicates the United States Department of Justice headquarters building as the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building, honoring the late Robert F. Kennedy on what would have been his 76th birthday.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Walker, Johnny Vegas, Young Maylay, Joell Ortiz, Bobcat Goldthwait, Helga Krapf, Lída Baarová, Paul McGann, Rosana Pastor, Marlen Angelidou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 20, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 2, 1945. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 9, 1927. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1963 – Dave Foley, Canadian comedian, actor, director, and producer; December 12, 1976 – Asaka Seto, Japanese actress; March 27, 1975 – Fergie, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (The Black Eyed Peas and Wild Orchid).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,468