Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 324th day of the year 1917. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,948 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,316 days or 33.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,251 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 29, 1949.
If a dog named Sherwood - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sherwood will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sherwood will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Evelyn Keyes
- 1928Aleksey Batalov
- 1939Dick Smothers
- 1956Bo Derek
- 1965Mike D
- 1965Sen Dog
- 1976Jason Thompson
- 1986Oliver Sykes
- 1992Gaku Matsuda
- 1992Maiha Ishimura
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1903Alexandra Danilova, Russian-American ballerina and choreographer (d. 1997)
- 1915Kon Ichikawa, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1917Robert Byrd, American lawyer and politician (d. 2010)
- 1937Eero Mäntyranta, Finnish skier (d. 2013)
- 1945Nanette Workman, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1964John MacLean, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Matt Blunt, American lieutenant and politician, 54th Governor of Missouri
- 1975Davey Havok, American singer-songwriter and actor (AFI, Blaqk Audio, and Son of Sam)
- 1977Josh Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1979Jacob Pitts, American actor
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 284Diocletian is chosen as Roman emperor.
- 1695Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho.
- 1805Beethoven’s only opera, Fidelio premieres in Vienna.
- 1820An 80-ton sperm whale attacks the Essex (a whaling ship from Nantucket, Massachusetts) 2,000 miles from the western coast of South America. (Herman Melville’s 1851 novel Moby-Dick is in part inspired by this story.)
- 1936José Antonio Primo de Rivera, founder of the Falange, is killed by a republican execution squad.
- 1977Egyptian President Anwar Sadat becomes the first Arab leader to officially visit Israel, when he meets Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin and speaks before the Knesset in Jerusalem, seeking a permanent peace settlement.
- 1985Microsoft Windows 1.0 is released.
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 1994The Angolan government and UNITA rebels sign the Lusaka Protocol in Zambia, ending 19 years of civil war. (Localized fighting resumes the next year.)
- 2008After critical failures in the US financial system began to build up after mid-September, the Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level since 1997.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophie Winkleman, Danny Gerard, Royston Tickner, Jim Kerr, John Saxon, Natalia Cigliuti, Paul Adelstein, Alicia Morton, Mel Tillis, Nick Offerman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 20, 1917.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th November 1917 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 2, 1945. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 9, 1927. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 20, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 324th day of 1917
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 307 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 36,948 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,316 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,251
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 29, 1949
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 2, 1945 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 9, 1927 (-117)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1957 – Nancy Cartwright, American voice actress and singer; April 19, 1993 – Sebastian de Souza, English actor; July 16, 1994 – Mark Indelicato, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,754