Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 325th day of the year 1964. It was the 47th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,026 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,675 days or 18.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 29, 1996.
If a dog named Sarabi - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sarabi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sarabi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Maya Plisetskaya
- 1930Bernard Horsfall
- 1932Richard Dawson
- 1942Bob Einstein
- 1942Norman Greenbaum
- 1943Veronica Hamel
- 1944Mike Vernon
- 1951Rodger Bumpass
- 1970Phife Dawg
- 1977Josh Turner
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1925Kaye Ballard, American actress and singer
- 1942Norman Greenbaum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1952John Van Boxmeer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1968Robin M. Canup, American astrophysicist
- 1971Joey Galloway, American football player and sportscaster
- 1976Tusshar Kapoor, Indian actor
- 1977Josh Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1983Future, American rapper
- 1986Oliver Sykes, English singer-songwriter (Bring Me the Horizon)
- 1991Anthony Knockaert, French footballer
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Thelma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805Beethoven’s only opera, Fidelio premieres in Vienna.
- 1947The Princess Elizabeth marries Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, who becomes the Duke of Edinburgh, at Westminster Abbey in London.
- 1952Slánský trials: A series of Stalinist and anti-Semitic show trials in Czechoslovakia.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis ends: In response to the Soviet Union agreeing to remove its missiles from Cuba, U.S. President John F. Kennedy ends the quarantine of the Caribbean nation.
- 1969Occupation of Alcatraz: Native American activists seize control of Alcatraz Island until being ousted by the U.S. Government on June 11, 1971.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Plain Dealer publishes explicit photographs of dead villagers from the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam.
- 1977Egyptian President Anwar Sadat becomes the first Arab leader to officially visit Israel, when he meets Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin and speaks before the Knesset in Jerusalem, seeking a permanent peace settlement.
- 1979Grand Mosque Seizure: About 200 Sunni Muslims revolt in Saudi Arabia at the site of the Kaaba in Mecca during the pilgrimage and take about 6000 hostages. The Saudi government receives help from Pakistani special forces to put down the uprising.
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 2001In Washington, D.C., U.S. President George W. Bush dedicates the United States Department of Justice headquarters building as the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building, honoring the late Robert F. Kennedy on what would have been his 76th birthday.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mick Fleetwood, Ruth Pointer, Erika Toda, Peter Criss, Jun Kaname, Jeffrey Tambor, Machiko Soga, Mandy Chiang, Brandon Cruz, Calvin "Fuzz" Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 20, 1964.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th November 1964 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1957. Your incompatibility score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Love by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 20th November 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 20, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1964
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 47th Friday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 20,026 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,675 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 678
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 29, 1996
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 1952 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1957 (-190)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Baby Love by The Supremes (November 21, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XI.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1992 – Jennette McCurdy, American actress and singer; August 1, 1918 – Richard Pearson, Welsh-English actor (d. 2011); October 1, 1930 – Philippe Noiret, French actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117