Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 325th day of the year 1968. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,532 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,177 days or 16.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 628 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 29, 2000.
If a dog named Major Sarge - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Major Sarge will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Major Sarge will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Henri-Georges Clouzot
- 1932Richard Dawson
- 1943Veronica Hamel
- 1948Barbara Hendricks
- 1949Jeff Dowd
- 1970Phife Dawg
- 1975Davey Havok
- 1975Dierks Bentley
- 1978Nadine Velazquez
- 1992Yen Santos
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1839Christian Wilberg, German painter and illustrator (d. 1882)
- 1919Alan Brown, English racing driver (d. 2004)
- 1945Paul Langford, English historian and academic
- 1948Barbara Hendricks, American-Swedish soprano and actress
- 1952John Van Boxmeer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1967Teoman, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor
- 1977Rudy Charles, American wrestling referee
- 1979Maree Bowden, New Zealand netball player
- 1993Sumire Satō, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48)
- 2000Connie Talbot, English singer
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 284Diocletian is chosen as Roman emperor.
- 1789New Jersey becomes the first U.S. state to ratify the Bill of Rights.
- 1910Mexican Revolution: Francisco I. Madero issues the Plan de San Luis Potosí, denouncing Mexican President Porfirio Díaz, calling for a revolution to overthrow the government of Mexico, effectively starting the Mexican Revolution.
- 1917Ukraine is declared a republic.
- 1979Grand Mosque Seizure: About 200 Sunni Muslims revolt in Saudi Arabia at the site of the Kaaba in Mecca during the pilgrimage and take about 6000 hostages. The Saudi government receives help from Pakistani special forces to put down the uprising.
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 1985Microsoft Windows 1.0 is released.
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 1998The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
- 2003After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marie Osborne Yeats, Christa Rigozzi, Garnett Silk, Richard Glatzer, Ayaka, Alan Tudyk, Clare Buckfield, Evan Handler, Aidy Bryant, Martin Rossiter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 20, 1968.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th November 1968 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 17, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +220. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 20th November 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 20, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,532 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,177 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 628
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 29, 2000
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 17, 1996 (+220)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (-194)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hey Jude by The Beatles (November 23, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XI.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1987 – Mutsumi Tamura, Japanese voice actress; October 23, 1928 – Bella Darvi, Polish-American actress (d. 1971); June 9, 1974 – Samoth, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Emperor, Zyklon, and Scum).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,089