Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 324th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Vivien-Butterfly - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vivien-Butterfly will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vivien-Butterfly will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Henri-Georges Clouzot
- 1925Kaye Ballard
- 1925Maya Plisetskaya
- 1939Dick Smothers
- 1940Helma Sanders-Brahms
- 1944Mike Vernon
- 1947Joe Walsh
- 1982Margo Stilley
- 1986Ashley Fink
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1905Minoo Masani, Indian politician (d. 1998)
- 1917Bobby Locke, South African golfer (d. 1987)
- 1926John Gardner, English soldier and author (d. 2007)
- 1945Paul Langford, English historian and academic
- 1948John R. Bolton, American lawyer and diplomat, 25th United States Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1949Jeff Dowd, American film producer and activist
- 1968Robin M. Canup, American astrophysicist
- 1977Josh Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1985Aaron Yan, Taiwanese singer and actor (Fahrenheit)
- 1985Dan Byrd, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1820An 80-ton sperm whale attacks the Essex (a whaling ship from Nantucket, Massachusetts) 2,000 miles from the western coast of South America. (Herman Melville’s 1851 novel Moby-Dick is in part inspired by this story.)
- 1861American Civil War: A secession ordinance is filed by Kentucky’s Confederate government.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Cambrai begins: British forces make early progress in an attack on German positions but are later pushed back.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis ends: In response to the Soviet Union agreeing to remove its missiles from Cuba, U.S. President John F. Kennedy ends the quarantine of the Caribbean nation.
- 1977Egyptian President Anwar Sadat becomes the first Arab leader to officially visit Israel, when he meets Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin and speaks before the Knesset in Jerusalem, seeking a permanent peace settlement.
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 1998A court in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan declares accused terrorist Osama bin Laden “a man without a sin” in regard to the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania.
- 1998The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
- 2003After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate.
- 2008After critical failures in the US financial system began to build up after mid-September, the Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level since 1997.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Hunter, Robert Fuller, Sarah Thompson, Bethany Joy Lenz, Lambert Wilson, Lucy Rose, Luke Perry, K. Bikram Singh, Townsend Coleman, Kay Medford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 20, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1970 – Martin Rossiter, Welsh singer-songwriter (Gene); February 29, 1972 – Dave Williams, American singer-songwriter (Drowning Pool) (d. 2002); February 14, 1985 – Miki Yeung, Hong Kong singer and actress (Cookies).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,272