Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 324th day of the year 2001. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,181 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,060 days or 5.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 29, 2033.
If a dog named Durango - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Durango will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Durango will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Norman Greenbaum
- 1948Park Chul-soo
- 1965Sen Dog
- 1970Phife Dawg
- 1975Dierks Bentley
- 1989Cody Linley
- 1992Gaku Matsuda
- 1992Maiha Ishimura
- 1992Yen Santos
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1761Pope Pius VIII (d. 1830)
- 1841Victor D'Hondt, Belgian mathematician, lawyer, and jurist (d. 1901)
- 1946Judy Woodruff, American journalist and educator
- 1957Mike Craven, English footballer
- 1967Teoman, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor
- 1969Callie Thorne, American actress and producer
- 1974Taavi Veskimägi, Estonian businessman and politician
- 1975Davey Havok, American singer-songwriter and actor (AFI, Blaqk Audio, and Son of Sam)
- 1976Cemal Yıldız, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1976Tusshar Kapoor, Indian actor
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 762During the An Shi Rebellion, the Tang dynasty, with the help of Huihe tribe, recaptures Luoyang from the rebels.
- 1407A truce between John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy and Louis of Valois, Duke of Orléans is agreed upon under the auspices of John, Duke of Berry. Orléans would be assassinated three days later by Burgundy.
- 1805Beethoven’s only opera, Fidelio premieres in Vienna.
- 1940World War II: Hungary becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis ends: In response to the Soviet Union agreeing to remove its missiles from Cuba, U.S. President John F. Kennedy ends the quarantine of the Caribbean nation.
- 1968A total of 78 miners are killed in an explosion at the Consolidated Coal Company’s No. 9 mine in Farmington, West Virginia in the Farmington Mine disaster
- 1969Occupation of Alcatraz: Native American activists seize control of Alcatraz Island until being ousted by the U.S. Government on June 11, 1971.
- 1974The United States Department of Justice files its final anti-trust suit against AT&T Corporation. This suit later leads to the breakup of AT&T and its Bell System.
- 1985Microsoft Windows 1.0 is released.
- 2008After critical failures in the US financial system began to build up after mid-September, the Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level since 1997.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariangela Melato, Tomoya Nagase, George Foreman, John Alderton, Bob Saget, Irwin Thomas, Bobbie Gentry, Kokia, George Melly, Wayne Federman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 20, 2001.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th November 2001 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 4, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 20th November 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 20, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 324th day of 2001
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 28 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,181 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,060 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 209
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 29, 2033
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 4, 1993 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 2000 (-177)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 24, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1942 – Robert Klein, American comedian, actor, and singer; May 3, 1973 – Brad Martin, American singer-songwriter; April 4, 1976 – James Roday, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937