Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 326th day of the year 1920. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,063 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,021 days or 32.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1952.
If a dog named Pitchow - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pitchow will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pitchow will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Steve Brodie
- 1920Ralph Meeker
- 1945Goldie Hawn
- 1948Lonnie Jordan
- 1952Lorna Luft
- 1965Alexander Siddig
- 1968Sean Schemmel
- 1975Cherie Johnson
- 1978Sara Tanaka
- 1985Carly Rae Jepsen
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1854Pope Benedict XV (d. 1922)
- 1876Olav Duun, Norwegian author (d. 1939)
- 1936Victor Chang, Chinese-Australian surgeon (d. 1991)
- 1946Jacky Lafon, Belgian actress
- 1956Cherry Jones, American actress
- 1966Thanasis Kolitsidakis, Greek footballer
- 1984Callum Ferguson, Australian cricketer
- 1985Nicola Silvestri, Italian footballer
- 1987Brian Douwes, Dutch kick-boxer
- 1990Dani King, English cyclist
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009Lý Công Uẩn is enthroned as emperor of Đại Cồ Việt, founding the Lý dynasty.
- 1877Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- 1905Albert Einstein’s paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, is published in the journal Annalen der Physik. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- 1910Sailors onboard Brazil’s most powerful military units, including the brand-new warships Brazilian battleship Minas Geraes, Brazilian battleship São Paulo, and Brazilian cruiser Bahia, violently rebel in what is now known as the Revolta da Chibata (Revolt of the Lash).
- 1916World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
- 1950Two Canadian National Railway trains collide in northeastern British Columbia in the Canoe River train crash; the death toll is 21, with 17 of them Canadian troops bound for Korea.
- 1971Indian troops, partly aided by Mukti Bahini (Bengali guerrillas), defeat the Pakistan army in the Battle of Garibpur.
- 1980A deadly fire breaks out at the MGM Grand Hotel in Paradise, Nevada (now Bally’s Las Vegas). Eighty-seven people are killed and more than 650 are injured in the worst disaster in Nevada history.
- 2012At least 28 are wounded after a bomb is thrown onto a bus in Tel Aviv.
- 2013A supermarket roof collapse in Riga, Zolitude, Latvia killing 54 people.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vilis Daudziņš, Manna Dey, Tom Payne, Sandy Andolong, Ralph Clanton, Donny Tourette, Lucille Hegamin, Adrian Rawlins, Marietta Chrousala, Vic Mignogna.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1920.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1920 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 2, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +96. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1920
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 96 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,063 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,021 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,222
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1952
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 2, 1910 (+96)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-111)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1959 – Val Kilmer, American actor, singer, and producer; September 19, 1910 – Jack Dunham, American animator and producer (d. 2009); July 29, 1973 – Wanya Morris, American singer and actor (Boyz II Men).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,970