Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 325th day of the year 1926. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,509 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,503 days or 31.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1958.
If a dog named Roshe - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roshe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Roshe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Isaac Bashevis Singer
- 1920Ralph Meeker
- 1941Juliet Mills
- 1946Jacky Lafon
- 1947Nickolas Grace
- 1956Cherry Jones
- 1964Liza Tarbuck
- 1980Elaine Yiu
- 1985Carly Rae Jepsen
- 1992Conor Maynard
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1818Lewis H. Morgan, American lawyer, anthropologist, and theorist (d. 1881)
- 1897Mollie Steimer, Russian-American activist (d. 1980)
- 1904Coleman Hawkins, American saxophonist (d. 1969)
- 1908Elizabeth George Speare, American author (d. 1994)
- 1934Laurence Luckinbill, American actor
- 1941İdil Biret, Turkish pianist and composer
- 1964Charles Dunstone, English businessman, co-founded Carphone Warehouse
- 1966Andrew Caddick, New Zealand-English cricketer
- 1974Karen Rolton, Australian cricketer
- 1978Sara Tanaka, American actress and physician
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009Lý Công Uẩn is enthroned as emperor of Đại Cồ Việt, founding the Lý dynasty.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin secretary of war.
- 1894Port Arthur, Manchuria, falls to the Japanese, a decisive victory of the First Sino-Japanese War, after which Japanese troops are accused of the massacre of the remaining inhabitants of the city. (Reports conflict on this subject.)
- 1916World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In Dublin, 31 people are killed in what became known as “Bloody Sunday”. This included fourteen British informants, fourteen Irish civilians and three Irish Republican Army prisoners.
- 1953The British Natural History Museum announces that the “Piltdown Man” skull, initially believed to be one of the most important fossilized hominid skulls ever found, is a hoax.
- 1964The Verrazano–Narrows Bridge opens to traffic. (At the time it is the world’s longest suspension bridge.)
- 1972Voters in South Korea overwhelmingly approve a new constitution, giving legitimacy to Park Chung-hee and the Fourth Republic.
- 1979The United States Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan, is attacked by a mob and set on fire, killing four.
- 1996Humberto Vidal explosion: Thirty-three people die when a Humberto Vidal shoe shop explodes.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alida Chelli, Ayumi Beppu, Brion James, Meighan Desmond, Til Schweiger, Isaac Slade, Gabrielle Christian, Jan Johansen, David Lascher, Miguel Ángel Muñoz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1926.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1926 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1926
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 190 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,509 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,503 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,168
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1958
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1938 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1940 – Bobby Freeman, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; June 7, 1917 – Dean Martin, American singer, actor, and producer (d. 1995); September 27, 1907 – Bernard Miles, English actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885