Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 325th day of the year 1926. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,068 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,356 days or 31.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1958.
If a dog named Bless - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bless will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bless will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Mikijirō Hira
- 1940Natalia Makarova
- 1952Lorna Luft
- 1968Sean Schemmel
- 1972Rain Phoenix
- 1973Inés Sastre
- 1984Jena Malone
- 1986Colleen Ballinger
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1718Friedrich Wilhelm Marpurg, German composer, critic, and theorist (d. 1795)
- 1870Alexander Berkman, Lithuanian-American activist and author (d. 1936)
- 1877Sigfrid Karg-Elert, German composer and educator (d. 1933)
- 1912Eleanor Powell, American actress and dancer (d. 1982)
- 1933Henry Hartsfield, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1936Victor Chang, Chinese-Australian surgeon (d. 1991)
- 1940Freddy Beras-Goico, Dominican comedian and television host (d. 2010)
- 1940Richard Marcinko, American commander and author
- 1968Sean Schemmel, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1992Conor Maynard, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Milton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 164 BCJudas Maccabeus, son of Mattathias of the Hasmonean family, restores the Temple in Jerusalem. This event is commemorated each year by the festival of Hanukkah.
- 1916World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
- 1922Rebecca Latimer Felton of Georgia takes the oath of office, becoming the first female United States Senator.
- 1927Columbine Mine massacre: Striking coal miners are allegedly attacked with machine guns by a detachment of state police dressed in civilian clothes.
- 1964Second Vatican Council: The third session of the Roman Catholic Church’s ecumenical council closes.
- 1969The first permanent ARPANET link is established between UCLA and SRI.
- 1983US military campaign in Granada ends.
- 1985United States Navy intelligence analyst Jonathan Pollard is arrested for spying after being caught giving Israel classified information on Arab nations. He is subsequently sentenced to life in prison.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: National Security Council member Oliver North and his secretary start to shred documents allegedly implicating them in the sale of weapons to Iran and channeling the proceeds to help fund the Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 2009A mine explosion in Heilongjiang province, northeastern China, kills 108.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dyanne Thorne, Kim Ji-hoo, Billy Ray Cyrus, Zelo, Ab-Soul, Eriko Sato, William Sadler, Hebe Camargo, Don Adams, Jayne Brook.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1926.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1926 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1926
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 266 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,068 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,356 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,153
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1958
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1938 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1951 – Robert Joy, Canadian actor and producer; April 23, 1911 – Ronald Neame, English-American director, cinematographer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010); August 5, 1935 – John Saxon, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865